Obsession with cheating

Obsession with cheating

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

benching

Moves
17 Jul 08

Its bad enough being addicted to chess but why are most of you obsessed with cheating (or trying to chatch cheats)? If you infested this time in reading chess books, your chess improve no? Remember the saying Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. Seem to me that some of you are engaged in a wild goose chase.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
Its bad enough being addicted to chess but why are most of you obsessed with cheating (or trying to chatch cheats)? If you infested this time in reading chess books, your chess improve no? Remember the saying [b]Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. Seem to me that some of you are engaged in a wild goose chase.[/b]
Which cheater's second account are you?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
Its bad enough being addicted to chess but why are most of you obsessed with cheating (or trying to chatch cheats)? If you infested this time in reading chess books, your chess improve no? Remember the saying [b]Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. Seem to me that some of you are engaged in a wild goose chase.[/b]
Thanx for your concern, n00b.

P-

J

benching

Moves
17 Jul 08

I no play here till now. I only lead the forum. It is becoming borring.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
Buh bye.

J

benching

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Thanx for your concern, n00b.

P-
You are quite insecure. Am sure many of the "cheater hunter" fall into this category.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
You are quite insecure. Am sure many of the "cheater hunter" fall into this category.
I guess you don't find yourself 'fishy' for having joined yesterday and decided that cheating at chess is 'no problem' and you just had to speak your mind on the subject.

I'm not insecure in any way, you're just another instant user here to save RHP from their concerns with cheats, right?

Why bother with cheats, let them go! Who cares? Not the guy who joined yesterday. (that's you, BTW)

P-

J

benching

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I guess you don't find yourself 'fishy' for having joined yesterday and decided that cheating at chess is 'no problem' and you just had to speak your mind on the subject.

I'm not insecure in any way, you're just another instant user here to save RHP from their concerns with cheats, right?

Why bother with cheats, let them go! Who cares? Not the guy who joined yesterday. (that's you, BTW)

P-
How many chess sites have forums that are open to public viewing (not participation)? After following the topics for a while as a guest, isn't it plausible to join a discusion as a registered member? If the forum allow participation by unregistered guests then I didn't need to join.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie
How many chess sites have forums that are open to public viewing (not participation)? After following the topics for a while as a guest, isn't it plausible to join a discusion as a registered member? If the forum allow participation by unregistered guests then I didn't need to join.
Plausible I suppose, but seems if you think all RHP members talk about is cheating you've been reading an exclusive batch of threads. That makes me think the topic interests you more than you're saying.

P-

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
yeh right, cos R and L are soooo close together aren't they. 🙄

J

benching

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Sorry my bad. You are native American or British? I would like to see you write a foreign language and get it 100% correct.

K

Hollow earth

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
I measured,from approx the middle of both keys it's only 10cm.Not far at all 😏

On topic.Starting yet another thread about cheating isn't really going to help solve any possible obsessions,don't you think?

J

benching

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Katastroof
On topic.Starting yet another thread about cheating isn't really going to help solve any possible obsessions,don't you think?
If someone have alcohol or drug problem, than a talk to highlight the problem is not as encouraging the problem. This is the only chess site you find people constanlty talking about cheating.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
If someone have alcohol or drug problem, than a talk to highlight the problem is not as encouraging the problem. This is the only chess site you find people constanlty talking about cheating.
Yeah, it's the only correspondence chess site that does anything about cheating (though lately NOT SO MUCH). Players here don't like cheats much; go figure.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jul 08

Originally posted by Jie
That's because the other sites erase the topic all together in hopes of hiding their problems. Go to another site and start a thread called, "Is there cheating on this site?"

You will find your post gone almost instantly, and may even get warned or banned.

Don't confuse Not Talked about with No Problem With.

P-