It's heating up, Kaoslos almost at 2400 too!

It's heating up, Kaoslos almost at 2400 too!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Oct 11
2 edits

And he is playing other 2300's, lots of great games.

I think he has a good chance of passing her nibs since he is playing people he can get more than one point for a win.

I imagine his games are really being scrutinized now.

t

Moves
01 Oct 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
And he is playing other 2300's, lots of great games.

I think he has a good chance of passing her nibs since he is playing people he can get more than one point for a win.

I imagine his games are really being scrutinized now.
But who is really the better player?

S

Moves
01 Oct 11

I've been hoping for a Kaoslos thread. We'll see if this draws the sort of fire that a Skeeter thread does.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
01 Oct 11

I'm starting up a betting business. There is only one bet. You lay money on there being more mention of Skeeter in a Kaoslos thread than Kaoslos. I'm giving odds of 1-1,000,000 on. In the countup you can exclude posts by me unless they are direct responses. Starting now.. sorry to bring you into it again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... won't mention you again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... 1. C4... damn damn.. starting NOW

rc

Moves
01 Oct 11

Originally posted by thaughbaer
I'm starting up a betting business. There is only one bet. You lay money on there being more mention of Skeeter in a Kaoslos thread than Kaoslos. I'm giving odds of 1-1,000,000 on. In the countup you can exclude posts by me unless they are direct responses. Starting now.. sorry to bring you into it again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... won't mention you again Skeeter.. damn damn.. starting now... 1. C4... damn damn.. starting NOW
king and pawns will kick Skeetys A$$, hes not afraid of strong opponents. His chess is beautiful.

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
01 Oct 11

Presumably the Mods have given up in despair ๐Ÿ™„

rc

Moves
01 Oct 11
2 edits

Originally posted by atticus2
Presumably the Mods have given up in despair ๐Ÿ™„
which ones? forum mods, game mods, former mods now defunct or mods on Vespas and various class A substances?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
01 Oct 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
king and pawns will kick Skeetys A$$, hes not afraid of strong opponents. His chess is beautiful.
I rest my case m'lud and move for dismissal on grounds of insufficient intelligence

rc

Moves
01 Oct 11
2 edits

Originally posted by thaughbaer
I rest my case m'lud and move for dismissal on grounds of insufficient intelligence
you cannot proceed on such grounds, i plead insanity! insufficient intelligence eh,
mmmm, intwesting, there's more undercurrents here than in a Cadbyurys fruit and nut
chocky bar, with extra currents.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
01 Oct 11

which ones? forum mods, game mods, former mods now defunct or mods on Vespas and various class A substances?
all of the above

rc

Moves
01 Oct 11

Originally posted by adramforall
all of the above
I heard your a mod.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
01 Oct 11
1 edit

I heard your a mod.
You're in a bit of a Jam here. For a Start you should move to A Town Called Malice and keep your head down otherwise I can see you Going Underground. But if you really want to take this further I'll meet you Down in the Tubestation at Midnight and take on you and the rest of The Eton Rifles. Hang on.. there's no chess content.. how about this... "I wish I could be like David Tebb". Someone needs to get on the X-Factor and sing that.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
01 Oct 11

I heard your a mod.
I heard you were a sheep sha... oops better not go there don't want to be baaaaanned lol.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Oct 11

you cannot proceed on such grounds, i plead insanity! insufficient intelligence eh,
mmmm, intwesting, there's more undercurrents here than in a Cadbyurys fruit and nut
chocky bar, with extra currents.
But he might qualify for the witless protection program๐Ÿ™‚

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
01 Oct 11

I can't speculate about player A vs player B, but Kings and Pawns is by far the best player I have played on the site so far.

He plays logical, simple, natural moves, and beats me like an old rug. I am in awe of his play.