I need a mentor

I need a mentor

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

girls imaginations

Moves
12 Dec 05

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
12 Dec 05

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
12 Dec 05

Originally posted by pawn111
fokes
What are those?

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
12 Dec 05

whats in it for you? you know I asked someone one day to teach me the basics, i didnt know them but they taught me, now im asking for more help and assuming someone with some guts will help you selfish puke
It was a joke.

But I'm not sure why any of us would teach you instead of the many other people on this site. There are thousands of people here that would benifiet from some instruction. What makes you special?

p

Moves
12 Dec 05

im not special, I just seem to be the only one asking for it

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
12 Dec 05

im not special, I just seem to be the only one asking for it
I refer to you the second post of this thread. There you will find usefull information. Info that would give you a... not so simple appearance.

G
ChessObsessed

Earth

Moves
12 Dec 05

I know all the basics of chess but I want to improve under to tutulage of a teacher, so would someone please take me one.
Start with a chess book, lots of practice, chessbase, tournaments, then take lessons from a master or expert.
You know, like everyone else is doing...

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
12 Dec 05

alright here fokes i meant online and for free, you know for the love of the game, out of your hearts
You may well find good players on the site willing to help you on an informal basis.

But you need to have shown a lot more commitment than 2 moves and a brand new freeby account before anyone would be willing to invest their valuable time and effort in you.

There's already good advice in this thread that you can use.

O

Moves
12 Dec 05

Originally posted by Grandmouster
Start with a chess book, lots of practice, chessbase, tournaments, then take lessons from a master or expert.
You know, like everyone else is doing...
Yep, agree with this (this is how I started by doing it the hard way) - unless you will find someone who will devote their time for free!

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
12 Dec 05

I know all the basics of chess but I want to improve under to tutulage of a teacher, so would someone please take me one.
Apart from Fritz, there's lots of free resources. Try your local library and go through six months of messages. There's lots there. As a starter, also go to http://www.chesstactics.org/. And play lots.

d

Moves
12 Dec 05

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
There's already good advice in this thread that you can use.
See? Now GET PAINTING THAT FENCE.

g
walking...

...back

Moves
12 Dec 05

Originally posted by zakkwylder
What are those?
its the plural for a bad word....pronounced that way in canada, i guess.

Buenos Aires

Moves
13 Dec 05

I'm a 1500 - 1600 player, so i'm not really good, but if it's enough for teach you something, i will.
Let's play an unrated game, so I can see your level of playing, and maybe i can give you a couple of tips
I'm from Argentina, so I can practice my english at the same time
🙂

Moves
13 Dec 05

its a shame good mannered posts like these have to be so few and far between.🙂

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
13 Dec 05

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
Il take you on 🙂