I challenge anyone 2000+ ranking..or r u afraid...

I challenge anyone 2000+ ranking..or r u afraid...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

Moves
09 Oct 06

Im new to this site. but im not new to chess....i beleive I can beat anyone..... who dares take my challenge? mesagem me if u wanna play with me. i will gurrante u a hard game!

j

Moves
09 Oct 06

thats a hunk of fish AND HI

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
09 Oct 06

Originally posted by GabrielHandsome
Im new to this site. but im not new to chess....i beleive I can beat anyone..... who dares take my challenge? mesagem me if u wanna play with me. i will gurrante u a hard game!
tell weyerstrass that

scoop122

Southport

Moves
09 Oct 06

scoop122

Southport

Moves
09 Oct 06

i will play you arrogant git!
you might beat me but you will lose at some point and we will have a party every time that happens you piece of human remains,
cheers
scoop

scoop122

Southport

Moves
09 Oct 06

why can't you swear properly on this site!? only joking

G

Moves
09 Oct 06

lol ur hilariosu..ok kool.. im jsut waiting on this fools to make their moves so i can finish up a game and make roo mfor u....i hopeu dont wait 1 day to make 1 move..ihate that..

S

Moves
09 Oct 06

"Im College Student in Maryland, I just started to play for fun.....i remember playing when i was very young with my family...I am a genius based on the iq test i have taken. And my mind is very cerebral, im one of thsoe few ppl who cant do many things at once. And I use my artistic ability to visualize the actual board in my head and moves I will make. I want to play the best ppl out their, too bad most of them r too scared to play ppl as low as me lol I like playing ppl who actually play turn"

I don't know about anyone else hear, but reading that actually annoy's me.

....2000's generally don't play 1200 provisionals for a number of reasons

1) they don't know how good you are,

and

2) if you happen to be on par with the 2000's they will lose a tonne of pts...

also, Anyone can set up an account and put fritz to work....(no, that isn't an accuasation.)

scoop122

Southport

Moves
09 Oct 06

i thought americans had more dignity, contact me as soon as you want to play

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
09 Oct 06

Why should I want to play you.

Sorry just realised I'm not good enough!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
09 Oct 06

lol ur hilariosu..ok kool.. im jsut waiting on this fools to make their moves so i can finish up a game and make roo mfor u....i hopeu dont wait 1 day to make 1 move..ihate that..
High rated players are not necessarily fast players.

Here's a tip (not that i think you deserve it)

Set your challenges to a 1/na time out, this will increase the speed of your games. Then earn your rating the hard way, and if you're good enough, you will get your 2000+ games eventually.

scoop122

Southport

Moves
09 Oct 06

you are total tool

S

Moves
09 Oct 06

Originally posted by scoop122
you are total tool
Careful Scoop! --The Giant IQ might eat you alive!

Its interesting however that the test wasn't mentioned nor the number -- you see, Psycholgists cannot accuratly predict inteligence above 130 --- therefore, the benchmark of a genuis is an IQ of 130 --- which would then mean there are at least 2 genuises in this thread.

scoop122

Southport

Moves
09 Oct 06

well said !

Y

Moves
10 Oct 06

Game 2601429

just looking at this game (first game of yours that I clicked on when I looked) I conclude...that you're nothing.