Elo Rating

Elo Rating

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
31 May 06

Originally posted by Zeratul1979
Well i've found that ICC have the most accurate ratings.
Guys with 1200 ratings there will whip 1600 RHP butts here.
so i agree with the MINUS 400 idea but definitely not higher than RHP rating.

I think just see it as a status thing in RHP and nowhere else. 😛
Nonsense. ICC 1200 players are candy. I can stomp them playing 1.f3.

Z

Moves
31 May 06

oooh yes, but this was fellow countryman. i forgot about that.... sorry to all. let him who can play a master and win cast the first stone.

would you like to play me mister sicilian?? i'll even play white against your dragon

SS

Moves
31 May 06

Z

Moves
31 May 06

tut tut....
so if i subscribe you'll play me?....
maybe i should just keep my big mouth shut and reply again when i'm 1800 or more? preferably not with the big P in front of my rating..
seeing that it makes such a huge diff

MS

Under Cover

Moves
31 May 06

It has become obvious that you are not interested in making sense, just in flaming the forums. People like you just can't contain it for long can you? Thanks for clearing it up though.

k

Moves
31 May 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
They're* two completly seperate figures.
They are two completely separate figures. (?)

SS

Moves
31 May 06

Z

Moves
07 Jun 06

i would like to apologise for my actions in this specific forum. my accusations were ungrounded and i've made a fool of myself.
i'm no chessplayer and i can really not say antything about chess at all.

i really love the game with all my heart and obviously you guys who reacted to my posts are also very passionate.
Pls accept my apology and sorry again for "flaming"

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
07 Jun 06

Originally posted by Zeratul1979
i would like to apologise for my actions in this specific forum. my accusations were ungrounded and i've made a fool of myself.
i'm no chessplayer and i can really not say antything about chess at all.

i really love the game with all my heart and obviously you guys who reacted to my posts are also very passionate.
Pls accept my apology and sorry again for "flaming"
wow. the capability to admit you've done something wrong is very, very rare in these forums. most of us tend to be incredibly stubborn smartass know-it-alls. oh, and nitpicks.

and grammar nazis: "anything"

T

Moves
07 Jun 06
1 edit

so rare its suspicious. looking at some of his games he doesnt seem like "no chess player" to me. makes me think maybe someone found out his password and took over his account. the part about loving chess is the only thing convincing me otherwise.