Has Anyone Reached 50 Wins

Has Anyone Reached 50 Wins

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

United Kingdom

Moves
06 Feb 20

Has Anyone Reached 50 Wins 0 Losses

I don’t cheat I play my own game and seeing as chess is my favourite game I don’t have need to cheat .

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Feb 20

@whitewalker2 said

I don’t cheat I play my own game and seeing as chess is my favourite game I don’t have need to cheat .
I think God made it to 50
I know you can too

United Kingdom

Moves
06 Feb 20

Wanna play lemondrop

Moves
06 Feb 20

Any decent player can beat up on weak players like you are!

Your average opponent is 1400!
Weak sauce.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Feb 20

@whitewalker2 said
Wanna play lemondrop
you are at your limit
and I wouldn't want to spoil your perfect record

Moves
06 Feb 20

@WhiteWalker2

Play the GOAD if you are a man!

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Feb 20

@WhiteWalker2

Your goal in chess is to be defeated by stronger and stronger players. Capablanca said he learned more from the games he lost than from the games he won. Evidently you have failed until now to learn anything here. Keep going until you find someone who defeats you, then you will have gained something worth having.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Feb 20
1 edit

@whitewalker2 said

Look up @Solving-in-Style 9 losses 789 games….

Challenge the top 25 and boast again...on your own risk

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 20
1 edit

@ponderable said
Look up @Solving-in-Style 9 losses 789 games….

Challenge the top 25 and boast again...on your own risk
Best idea so far!

I can't see it happening though as he wouldn't challenge "goad"! (Ghost of a Duke).

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Best idea so far!

I can't see it happening though as he wouldn't challenge "goad"! (Ghost of a Duke).

-VR
even the Ghost cant beat the engine.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 20
2 edits

@badradger said
even the Ghost cant beat the engine.
It would depend on where the engine was set at (Level Rating). I have seen people beat chess engines at lower ratings. My good friend who passed back in 2015 use to beat them at different levels. He suggested I put one on my computer to go over games I lost. I declined as I figured the urge to look at the position during the game would be too much for me to handle. Therefore don't even have one on my Computer.

-VR

w

Moves
06 Feb 20

@whitewalker2 said

No, but mine is bigger than yours.

Just say'in

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Best idea so far!

-VR
Assuming he is the player from last year (following exactly the same pattern) I did start a game with him, but he aborted almost immediately.

I have no qualms however about losing to a stronger player. As Moonbus indicated, those are the games where we tend to do the most learning.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Assuming he is the player from last year (following exactly the same pattern) I did start a game with him, but he aborted almost immediately.

I have no qualms however about losing to a stronger player. As Moonbus indicated, those are the games where we tend to do the most learning.
So he is concerned about losing to a player 1700-1800 whichI am giving you to be for sure not saying you can't or haven't beaten higher rated players.

I agree with Moon, as one can learn from losing a lot more than games you win. As a rule I can figure out where I went wrong and made my mistake. As you've said in the past, I do carry too many games and am on 2 other sites besides this one. Probably put too much on my plate. I have cut down on my games on the other two sites since that chat. I have a weakness of liking to play different style openings and see which ones I do best in.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
It would depend on where the engine was set at (Level Rating). I have seen people beat chess engines at lower ratings. My good friend who passed back in 2015 use to beat them at different levels. He suggested I put one on my computer to go over games I lost. I declined as I figured the urge to look at the position during the game would be too much for me to handle. Therefore don't even have one on my Computer.

-VR
well u dont need one on laptop just download