Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Dec 13
2 edits

h

Moves
05 Dec 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Not that great. Alexander was great. Mandela was just another politician.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Dec 13

h

Moves
05 Dec 13

32 years. Not long enough.

Moves
05 Dec 13
1 edit

i cant comment on him as man. but as an icon, for me growing up in the 80's and 90's he's a legend, a true hero.

(free nelson mandela)

h

Moves
05 Dec 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
a true hero.
A true hero who was part of an organisation whose military branch had an operation to kill all the whites to take over the country.
A true hero who was convicted of sabotage involving blowing stuff up with explosives and potentially killing innocent people.
A true hero who dressed so badly I don't even have adjectives for it.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 Dec 13

Good riddance, he was a terrorist.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by hopscotch
A true hero who was part of an organisation whose military branch had an operation to kill all the whites to take over the country.
A true hero who was convicted of sabotage involving blowing stuff up with explosives and potentially killing innocent people.
Partly true Hopscotch. But lets not forget that Mandela decided that enough was enough. He wanted the black mans voice to be heard, and lets face it, the white race has dealt out some violent and humiliating actions for alot longer than what Mandela did. I think the world has lost a political statesman, and a true gentleman.

Australia

Moves
06 Dec 13

I guess this is so important that it needs to be said. 😲

h

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by steve45
But lets not forget that Mandela decided that enough was enough. He wanted the black mans voice to be heard
HA HA. HA HA HA HA.

You mean, the mounting bloody, violent, revolution had nothing to do with it? It was all Mandela writing letters from his jail cell? The National Party were %$£$ing their pants, they were going to all get killed by angry mobs. Outnumbered, alone, outgunned, De Klerk decided to let Mandela out to soothe the seething masses.

Let me put in another way
Mandela e4.

h

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by steve45
Mandela decided that enough was enough
I just can't get over how funny this is.

27 YEARS IN PRISON LATER
Wait... okay NOW, it's time. Enough is enough. I have decided.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
06 Dec 13

HA HA. HA HA HA HA.

You mean, the mounting bloody, violent, revolution had nothing to do with it? It was all Mandela writing letters from his jail cell? The National Party were %$£$ing their pants, they were going to all get killed by angry mobs. Outnumbered, alone, outgunned, De Klerk decided to let Mandela out to soothe the seething masses.

Let me put in another way
Mandela e4.
"the mounting bloody, violent, revolution" was a perfectly understandable response to the continuing oppression of the white fascist minority regime that imprisoned Mandela for committing a tiny proportion of the violence that the regime perpetrated on the non white majority.

Mandela is up there with Ghandi because of the way He conducted Himself and the bloodshed he helped avoid when that regime was crumbling, deal with it!

R

Moves
06 Dec 13

Not that great. Alexander was great. Mandela was just another politician.
Shut up you old bat. The man was our national hero and you dare not insult him.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
06 Dec 13

27 YEARS IN PRISON LATER
Come back to the forum, when you actually know what your talking about. Im a white man, and i feel embarassed about how the black race has been treated by the white man. And your HA HA HA HA comment just tells me what type of person you are. If you dont agree with something, then it must be a load of rubbish. There's only one person on this forum so far whose talked rubbish, and it isn't me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Dec 13
1 edit

27 YEARS IN PRISON LATER
So you figure it was ok for the minority whites to suppress the blacks of SA for generations, raping their women at will, killing them if they spoke up against the white supremacists and all that. Those nasty blacks should just be thankful for all they had, given to them by the selfless whites and how DARE them that they fought back.

Is that about it?