Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by steve45
Come back to the forum, when you actually know what your talking about. Im a white man, and i feel embarassed about how the black race has been treated by the white man. And your HA HA HA HA comment just tells me what type of person you are. If you dont agree with something, then it must be a load of rubbish. There's only one person on this forum so far whose talked rubbish, and it isn't me.
In his defence, he is South African. I wasn't there, neither were you. He has the right to his opinion.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
In his defence, he is South African. I wasn't there, neither were you. He has the right to his opinion.
And ive got my opinion, and i don't appreciate his comment, regarding the HA HA HA HA.

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by hopscotch
A true hero who was part of an organisation whose military branch had an operation to kill all the whites to take over the country.
A true hero who was convicted of sabotage involving blowing stuff up with explosives and potentially killing innocent people.
A true hero who dressed so badly I don't even have adjectives for it.
like i said, i cannot comment on him as man. it is the icon, the legend of mandela that i found inspirational and heroic.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
like i said, i cannot comment on him as man. it is the icon, the legend of mandela that i found inspirational and heroic.
As did millions around the world. He was a uniter, he got the extreme left and extreme right to talk to each other and something better came out of it.

Read a book!

Moves
06 Dec 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The world mourns the loss of Nelson Mandela.

He was a towering champion of freedom and human rights.

Don't be distracted by the pig squeals of racists.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Dec 13

HA HA. HA HA HA HA.

You mean, the mounting bloody, violent, revolution had nothing to do with it? It was all Mandela writing letters from his jail cell? The National Party were %$£$ing their pants, they were going to all get killed by angry mobs. Outnumbered, alone, outgunned, De Klerk decided to let Mandela out to soothe the seething masses.

Let me put in another way
Mandela e4.
Let's have it then, no more beating around the bush.

Do you think Apartheid was a good idea? The people didn't think so. I'm guessing the only ones who did were De Klerk and the rest of the white ruling party.

d

Moves
06 Dec 13

Reading facebook this morning, I thought someone from The Specials had died.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
06 Dec 13
1 edit

And ive got my opinion, and i don't appreciate his comment, regarding the HA HA HA HA.
Which part do you take issue with, other than the derisory laughter?

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Which part do you take issue with, other than the derisory laughter?
I thought I had already explained myself. The black race has continually been attacked and humiliated for centuries, for no other reason than the colour of their skin. Nelson Mandela decided to stand up and try to fight back. In my book, that dos'nt make him a terrorist. And here's a question for Hopscotch. If he really describes Mandela as a terrorist, I would like to know exactly how he describes all the white brutal rapists and killers of black people over the last few centuries.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
06 Dec 13

I thought I had already explained myself. The black race has continually been attacked and humiliated for centuries, for no other reason than the colour of their skin. Nelson Mandela decided to stand up and try to fight back. In my book, that dos'nt make him a terrorist. And here's a question for Hopscotch. If he really describes Mandela as a terrorist, I w ...[text shortened]... describes all the white brutal rapists and killers of black people over the last few centuries.
Why blame Hopscotch though? As an Englishman, all the ills of the world can basically be blamed on the British empire in some way...maybe rather than arguing with him, you should apologise.

rc

Moves
06 Dec 13

cannot say the man has impacted upon my life in any way, that is not to say that he has not on others.

d

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by darvlay
Reading facebook this morning, I thought someone from The Specials had died.
Funny, I didn't even look at the link in the OP until now.

Read a book!

Moves
06 Dec 13

Not that great. Alexander was great. Mandela was just another politician.
Funny that you should mention Alexander. Isn't he the patron saint of white supremacists?

h

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by Tygert
Shut up you old bat. The man was our national hero and you dare not insult him.
Which side of Table Mountain are you on? I want to be covered when you start shooting rainbows out your ass.

h

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
As did millions around the world. He was a uniter, he got the extreme left and extreme right to talk to each other and something better came out of it.
So the INTENSE international pressure and threat of civil war had nothing to do with it, it was Mandela that did all the work? And you know nothing of the extreme left and extreme right. They would never talk to each other.