Game Explorer

Standard memberpadretx
Help 11 Feb '18 01:05
  1. Hill Country, Texas
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 01:05
    Are there any instructions anywhere on how to use the game explorer? I search my own games where I opened as white with e4 (I open all of my games with e4 when I am white) and get a result of no games. I suspect that I am not doing something right. Thanks. - David
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 14:34
    Originally posted by @padretx
    Are there any instructions anywhere on how to use the game explorer? I search my own games where I opened as white with e4 (I open all of my games with e4 when I am white) and get a result of no games. I suspect that I am not doing something right. Thanks. - David
    It would seem you have to fill in an opponents name,and the playing white or black box.
    I've just tried it with just my own name and like you say you get nothing.With any opponent you have ever played in the next box it works fine but you have to get the exact spelling
  3. Hill Country, Texas
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 03:503 edits
    I found that by using an arbitrary name (I used a *) that I could bring up all games where I played white (or black), and by specifying a few moves I could isolate a particular opening.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 09:55
    Originally posted by @padretx
    I found that by using an arbitrary name (I used a *) that I could bring up all games where I played white (or black), and by specifying a few moves I could isolate a particular opening.
    I didn't know you could do that so well spotted.
    There's a good way to see all the games against a specific player without using the explorer function.On the game page click "game history" and then "more vs" and it will bring up every game you've played against that player

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree