1. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 16:53
    That's another chess + other gsames site.
    On their idle-chit-chat forum I'm in a massive argument with somebody on that site called Sky Dancer. (I got myself into that one.😛) Who wants to join me and show IYT how it's done and show them RHP is the best!
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 18:15
    RHP is so much easier to navigate and much more visually appealing. This is clearly the best. I played four games there and won them all, but I like losing on this site better. What does that tell you? Kirk
  3. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 18:17
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RHP is so much easier to navigate and much more visually appealing. This is clearly the best. I played four games there and won them all, but I like losing on this site better. What does that tell you? Kirk
    Just join me in saying RHP rules there, alright?
  4. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 19:06
    Originally posted by CFC
    Just join me in saying RHP rules there, alright?
    i hate to tell you, but i think more people at IYT are gonna be saying that IYT's better, cause why else would they be there?...😛 but alas, it is all a matter of opinion. i've heard somone say that the RHP colour scheme's irritating. that was in the GK forum, and i'm sure some people would say their colourings crappy...
  5. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 19:22
    None of you get the point. If we get about 10 people from here on to their message boards saying how great RHP is then Sky Dancer will know she's beaten.😛
  6. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 19:33
    Originally posted by CFC
    None of you get the point. If we get about 10 people from here on to their message boards saying how great RHP is then Sky Dancer will know she's beaten.😛
    but then they'll get 20 people to say how great IYT is...anyway-i'll join you-i think i've got an old account there-"absolutegenius" if i remember correctly... where is it on that site? cause i could never find my way around it...😕
  7. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 19:37
    I think there is enough room in the internet chess world to allow for mulitple sites. While I like RHP a lot, I don't feel the need to proselytize people who like other sites, I don't think that RHP is losing that much business to them, and would you go to a site that people kept yelling was better than yours? I would just find it irritating, and likely make a point to not go to that site.

-mike
  8. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 19:391 edit
    Originally posted by genius
    but then they'll get 20 people to say how great IYT is...anyway-i'll join you-i think i've got an old account there-"absolutegenius" if i remember correctly... where is it on that site? cause i could never find my way around it...😕
    Great! When shall we start?😛

You go to message boards, General Discussion, idle chit chat.
  9. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 19:49
    Originally posted by CFC
    Great! When shall we start?😛

You go to message boards, General Discussion, idle chit chat.
    i is free now, although liable to be shoved off my computer at any moment, but that's usual...what's the thread called? and what are the rules? just the usual no flaming/swearing etc?
  10. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    09 Jul '03 22:48
    IYT's great for playing battleships, chess variants and so on but, purely as a chess site, RHP kicks the crap out of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree