@moonbus said
It's a magic bus.
I there mush room in your magic bus?

รœber-Nerd

Moves
31 Oct 19

@wolfgang59 said
I there mush room in your magic bus?
There is in the driver, so if the driver is in the bus, then there is mush room in the bus.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
31 Oct 19

@anderssen said
...and it's never on time.
Of course it's on time; you're just late getting to the moonbusstop.

w

Moves
31 Oct 19
2 edits

They tell me I'm a looney far right wing nut.

I think balancing budgets are good but creating a $25 trillion debt is bad. In fact, it's insane and will probably destroy the Republic. I still believe in two sexes, men and women. I think carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring gas and not a pollutant. In fact, if carbon dioxide all went away I'm pretty sure all plant life would die along with us. I think illegal immigration is illegal and the state and voters should control immigration as they see fit instead of just letting anyone walk across the border. I think telling children that the world is going to end in 12 years from carbon emissions and that they have no future is child abuse and sending them to the UN to cry about it is shameless exploitation of that abuse.

Yep, I'm a real nut case.

Legally stoned...

Moves
01 Nov 19

@whodey said
They tell me I'm a looney far right wing nut.

I think balancing budgets are good but creating a $25 trillion debt is bad. In fact, it's insane and will probably destroy the Republic. I still believe in two sexes, men and women. I think carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring gas and not a pollutant. In fact, if carbon dioxide all went away I'm pretty sure all plant life ...[text shortened]... them to the UN to cry about it is shameless exploitation of that abuse.

Yep, I'm a real nut case.
Awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰

k

Moves
01 Nov 19
1 edit

@rookie54 said
the ones most apt to snap
are those you'll never hear
no horns, no drums, no megaphoney words
just a bullet to yer brain, my dear
Clinton Arcanside style?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 19

@kquinn909 said
Clinton Arcanside style?
Now, this is my humble opinion of course, but I think most of you are bunch of wing nuts at the end of the day! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

Geeze, just hit me, I may be one also!! Can't be!!!

-VR

Planet Rain

Moves
02 Nov 19

@moonbus said
It's a magic bus.
You mean like a "magic" VW hippie van, with flowers painted all over it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.