why was the culture forum about

why was the culture forum about "okra" closed.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
07 Jul 20

@executioner-brand said
Just realized the science forum has a similar amount of open threads and i took part in that for the first time... starting a thread. And 5 or so of the 8 available topics in the science forum are about COVID-19. It isn't a great concern to me because we got on top of it at the start so only have about 2 cases. So basically apart from 3 threads you left with the stupid people.
Even if it's invisible where you are, don't get complacent. Look what's happened to Melbourne in the last 2 weeks.

Grass Farmer

Moves
08 Jul 20
1 edit

@kewpie said
Even if it's invisible where you are, don't get complacent. Look what's happened to Melbourne in the last 2 weeks.
Yeah, everyone going into the country gets put in lockdown/
And Jacinda also focuses on the different contacts of the infected people.

Moves
08 Jul 20

@suzianne said
No, you just "suggest" to people what they should do, all the time.
It's just suggestions, Suzianne.

Did your Spandex shrink in the wash or something?

Moves
08 Jul 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Instead sir, let's meet outside of the Savoy.

Bring your own lobster.
On a side note, I learned from the Egg Chef at the Savoy (via the telly) that it's better to crack eggs on a flat surface than on the edge of a bowl or pan, to minimize contamination from the shell's surface.

Moves
08 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
I see your user name, I think about having one! I may have to put you on that GBaway Script that goad is pretending to have me on! 🙂 Although salad isn't a bad thing just what you put on it.

-VR
TBH, I regret this username, but accept that the site does not allow name changes (officially).

Moves
08 Jul 20

Moves
08 Jul 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Oh you.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
08 Jul 20

@caesar-salad said
On a side note, I learned from the Egg Chef at the Savoy (via the telly) that it's better to crack eggs on a flat surface than on the edge of a bowl or pan, to minimize contamination from the shell's surface.
i learned this not two weeks ago
it helps keep the shell out of the egg

i have quit using my forehead

Moves
08 Jul 20

@rookie54 said
i learned this not two weeks ago
it helps keep the shell out of the egg

i have quit using my forehead
I hope your forehead is still intact!

Or . . .

Er, whichever is better!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jul 20

@caesar-salad said
TBH, I regret this username, but accept that the site does not allow name changes (officially).
Yes, I found that out when it was too late. 🙁

-VR