when?

when?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

I am not a big Trump supporter, just an average American who will not be told what to believe by the government.

You duped sheep are certainly in agreement.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
I am not a big Trump supporter, just an average American who will not be told what to believe by the government.

You duped sheep are certainly in agreement.
Hey I am Canadian had nothing to do with putting him in the office he holds.

You people seem to be the ones who were duped by him.

-VR

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Hey I am Canadian had nothing to do with putting him in the office he holds.

You people seem to be the ones who were duped by him.

-VR
Hey you are a mindless sheep.

What percent of Canadians have been killed by covid 19?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
Hey you are a mindless sheep.

What percent of Canadians have been killed by covid 19?
Pay attention and follow things more carefully and you wouldn't have to ask!!!

-VR

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
@FMF

If you do not want to continue in ignorance read some articles on the early predictions.
What would have been your "early prediction" for the number of U.S. deaths if there had been "no interventions"?

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
There are other predictions all claim 2 million dead if no interventions .
Who was proposing "no interventions"?

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Pay attention and follow things more carefully and you wouldn't have to ask!!!

-VR
I have been paying attention, I just do not listen to government propaganda news sources and look at true numbers myself.

Take away the high density big cities and this thing has killed very few people.

Do you live in a high density big city like New York or Chicago or Detroit with large darker skinned populations?

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
I am not a big Trump supporter, just an average American who will not be told what to believe by the government.You duped sheep are certainly in agreement.
What is it you think the American government is trying to dupe you over, what are they trying to achieve by duping you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Apr 20
2 edits

@eladar said
I have been paying attention, I just do not listen to government propaganda news sources and look at true numbers myself.

Take away the high density big cities and this thing has killed very few people.

Do you live in a high density big city like New York or Chicago or Detroit with large darker skinned populations?
I do believe you are a very Paranoid person.

Did you even realize that NewYork has a population close to all the people living in Canada? Throw in Detroit and you are over the population of all of Canada.

May or may not be a trick question you should do a little research before answering! 😉

-VR

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
I do believe you are a very Paranoid person.

Did you even realize that NewYork has a population close to all the people living in Canada? Throw in Detroit and you are over the population of all of Canada.

-VR
How many people have died of covid19 in your area?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
How many people have died of covid19 in your area?
Now are you talking about my immediate area or my Province?

-VR

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@Very-Rusty

You sheep are really something else. You really need to step away from the government propaganda outlets.

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

You sheep are really something else. You really need to step away from the government propaganda outlets.
What is it you think the American government is trying to dupe you over, what are they trying to achieve by duping you?

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@divegeester said
Look at how the government is micromanaging the citizens of the United States as if we were subjects.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

Fine, at least listen to what the World Health Organization is saying or are they all lying?

Still waiting on an answer from you if you wanted how many have passed in my immediate area or in my province? You do know there would be a difference right?

-VR