What makes you bored?

What makes you bored?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Feb 16

What are the most boring things you face in your everyday life?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
None.

F

Moves
18 Feb 16

I find peeling boiled eggs boring, especially if they've been cooked in such a way that the shell only wants to come off in tiny bits rather than large sections.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Threads like this, by people like you.

F

Moves
18 Feb 16

I also find cleaning out the kittens' litter tray boring and I have delegated it to my younger son whose feelings of boredom are not within the remit of this thread.

Australia

Moves
18 Feb 16

I'll support that litter tray thing. My two used to be happy to use the mulch in the garden, but a few bird dive-bombings have scared them inside. Definitely boring. 🙁

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
18 Feb 16
1 edit

pretty much anything that repeats itself...
circular logic causes my eyes to recede and a stupor clouds my flow...
on the other hand, i find marble mazes to be fascinating, even tho they tend to repeat themselves...
i admit to doing the same yoga nearly every day, but, it's not every day so it doesn't count...
a lot of times when a game of chess is virgin, i anticipate an epiphany that i will suddenly have me see the most brilliant opening move ever played...
and i push e4...
that sometimes is boring to me...

F

Moves
18 Feb 16

Lengthy power cuts after dark when I am alone at home and it's too early to sleep.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 16

Waiting on the phone for the someone whom my call is allegedly important to. 😠

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Threads like this, by people like you.
"Are you contending for the prize of the nastiest and most unintelliigent response in 2016?"
[Startreader]

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I find peeling boiled eggs boring, especially if they've been cooked in such a way that the shell only wants to come off in tiny bits rather than large sections.
I used to find that tedious, but then someone showed me a way that makes it quick. It's illogical....you hit the boiled egg on the side & roll it: the middle section crumbles & can be peeled away in a broken ring: then the two ends pop off.
I would love to know if you try it out.

F

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by yo its me
I used to find that tedious, but then someone showed me a way that makes it quick. It's illogical....you hit the boiled egg on the side & roll it: the middle section crumbles & can be peeled away in a broken ring: then the two ends pop off.
I will do what you say to the next boiled egg I encounter.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by yo its me
Do it under a running tap, is another trade-marked top tip

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Waiting on the phone for the someone whom my call is allegedly important to. 😠
I have to call government departments most days and even the intermediatory phone numbers are not answered for 30, 45, 60 minutes at times. So I usually get on with something else & have it on speaker which is annoying for the whole office. Same nauseating poorly played tunes. Then someone answers and they inverably can not answer my question because it's not on thier system, have to wait for a call back from a decision maker.
I find all ^^^^ that very boring and time wasting.

F

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Do it under a running tap, is another trade-marked top tip
Tap water is not drinking water here. Your glib assumption about this matter, I feel, is a mild form of oppression of those of us in the developing world.