What are you reading?

What are you reading?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Aug 19

@torunn said
'Arseniktornet' by Anne B. Ragde (not translated)
Speaking of translations, how's the recipe coming along?

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
Speaking of translations, how's the recipe coming along?
Mailed it yesterday, took a lot of googling. 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Aug 19

@Torunn
Now reading the Mueller report. Trump and his personal attorney Barr both say No collusion, totally exonerated.
Sure, in a pig's eye.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
26 Aug 19

the instructions for my bread maker, it’s a lot of faffing about and I keep ending up with a paddle shaped hole in the bread. I might just use it to make the dough and finish in the oven.
A good read but a little disjointed

Moves
26 Aug 19

@kevcvs57 said
the instructions for my bread maker, it’s a lot of faffing about and I keep ending up with a paddle shaped hole in the bread. I might just use it to make the dough and finish in the oven.
A good read but a little disjointed
We’ve had two. The first one we got rid of (can’t remember the brand) and now we have a Panasonic machine which is huge and yes a faff. Hardly gets used. I think you have to be a bit of an enthusiast and choose the ingredients carefully. We just buy some nice light brown sliced product.

Moves
26 Aug 19

I’m reading through my copious hand written notes from my current work project, have to form them into a comprehensive report.

Outside is the beach and the hottest bank holiday Monday on record 😞

Procrastination doesn’t help...

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
26 Aug 19

@divegeester said
We’ve had two. The first one we got rid of (can’t remember the brand) and now we have a Panasonic machine which is huge and yes a faff. Hardly gets used. I think you have to be a bit of an enthusiast and choose the ingredients carefully. We just buy some nice light brown sliced product.
Yes it may end up on the top shelf of my larder in between the halogen (sausage) cooker and the high maintenance pressure cooker.

Moves
26 Aug 19

@kevcvs57 said
Yes it may end up on the top shelf of my larder in between the halogen (sausage) cooker and the high maintenance pressure cooker.
Your life appears to be a Pressure Cooker...hope the valve is in working order. 😉

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Aug 19

Graham Norton: Holding

A quite interesting novel about some real hard fates in Ireland

Gothenburg

Moves
27 Aug 19

I have just finished the novel The Cult on Fog Island (2016) by the Swedish writer Mariette Lindstein. "The book (...) generated a lot of media attention because of Mariette’s long connection to Scientology, the Int base and David Miscavige. People in Sweden (and elsewhere) are fascinated by the craziness of Scientology, particularly under DM." This book is the first of a trilogy about the fictional sect ViaTerra, and is to a large extent inspired by Mariette's experiences.

Gothenburg

Moves
28 Aug 19

Second book of the Fog Island Trilogy: Sekten som återuppstod (2017)

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Aug 19

A House of Pomegranates.

By Oscar Wilde.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Aug 19

Little Red Riding Hood

Charles Perrault

-VR

c

Moves
28 Aug 19

Green Eggs and Ham

By Dr. Seuss

(He just does not want to eat those eggs, anywhere)

Moves
28 Aug 19

Bush Runner (The Adventures of Pierre-Esprit Radisson)
by Mark Bourrie