1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 11:44
    @very-rusty said
    How many types of rain are there. What are they called?

-VR
    In the southern part of British Columbia, rain is referred to as B.C. sunshine.🤔🌂
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 17:37
    @great-big-stees said
    In the southern part of British Columbia, rain is referred to as B.C. sunshine.🤔🌂
    Very good GBS!

What part of BC is considered the Sunshine Coast?

The Sunshine Coast is a 180 km stretch of paradise that's tucked into the southwest corner of mainland British Columbia. The shoreline stretches from Howe Sound to Desolation Sound and is accessible only by ferry, boat, or plane.

-VR
  3. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 18:04
    @great-big-stees said
    In the early 90's I worked in a place called Kitimat BC near Prince Rupert. There was a bar we used to frequent that had strippers on that everyone called the zoo. Years later back in the UK I was out with a female friend and a married couple she knew. We were in a pub and the woman mentioned that they used to live in Kitimat. Without thinking I said I used to work there did you ever go to the zoo. They both looked at me strangely and said there is no zoo in Kitimat. Dang I said, must have drank that last wodka too fast and I'm getting confused.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree