Updating RHP's profile on Wikipedia

Updating RHP's profile on Wikipedia

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Mar 07

Originally posted by jsmith
I'm saying again in case you are deaf. You have accused me on the basis of my forum posts. Show us what brings you to those conclusions, it is a serious offence to make such an accusation. Also attach the PM's so that the world at large can decide for itself.
🙄

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
11 Mar 07
1 edit

I'm saying again in case you are deaf. You have accused me on the basis of my forum posts. Show us what brings you to those conclusions, it is a serious offence to make such an accusation. Also attach the PM's so that the world at large can decide for itself.
I have seen you doing a lot of accusing aswell. Why have you accused Xanthos of Racism for using the word Gook, when Slimjim used "Nigger" ad-infinitum, and even created a thread to defend his right to use it.....but no you?

I'm guessing Chancremechanic on this one.

SS

Moves
11 Mar 07

j

Moves
11 Mar 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Where is your evidence? Meanwhile your PMs are on display for the world to see. Everybody can see for themselves.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
11 Mar 07

If he was deaf and didn't hear you first time what makes you think he heard you this time? 🙄🙄

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
11 Mar 07

Where is your evidence? Meanwhile your PMs are on display for the world to see. Everybody can see for themselves.
Plonker.

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
11 Mar 07

Oh give it a rest.

Your time here is going to be very short anyway. Why not just go away (again) quietly?

SS

Moves
11 Mar 07

j

Moves
11 Mar 07
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Still no evidence? Perhaps I'd better edit the criticism section of Wikipedia, one thing remains can you clarify your comments? This is interesting, quite interesting.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
11 Mar 07

PM from me to adramforall

Date: Mar 11 2007 22:53
Subject: Why are you such a pathetic pain in the rrrs?

Why don't you just go and jump off a tall building and give us all some peace you worthless Scotsperson. You and all the other losers on here are not fit to wipe my bum.

NZ Drifter

🙄😲🙄

All the evidence we need of a possible future PM available for all the world to see!!!

j

Moves
11 Mar 07

I did not end any such PM. You are using Wulebgr's tactics in misquoting me. Meanwhile the World still awaits Sicilian Smaugs evidence. He is going to be pretty famous when the dust settles on this.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
11 Mar 07

I did not end any such PM. You are using Wulebgr's tactics in misquoting me. Meanwhile the World still awaits Sicilian Smaugs evidence. He is going to be pretty famous when the dust settles on this.

R
Out of drinks

On Clique Beach

Moves
11 Mar 07

Smaug is already famous. I don't get out much and even I have heard of him.

SS

Moves
11 Mar 07
2 edits

W
Angler

River City

Moves
11 Mar 07

the World still awaits Sicilian Smaugs evidence.
another misquotation:

the World still awaits Sicilian Smaug's evidence.