Twixmas

Twixmas

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Dec 16

What you all up to?
I'll be back at home after an awesome Xmas with the extended family at my Mum's place. I intend to see Rogue 1, go for some walks and take stock in preparation for 2017.

You?

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What you all up to?
I'll be back at home after an awesome Xmas with the extended family at my Mum's place. I intend to see Rogue 1, go for some walks and take stock in preparation for 2017.

You?
Nobody likes you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Dec 16

What you all up to?

You?
Rogue One is on my agenda as well. Maybe over the New Year's weekend.

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Rogue One is on my agenda as well. Maybe over the New Year's weekend.
Don't talk to him!!!

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

What you all up to?

You?
Well, Christmas Day and New Year's Day are national holidays usually here in Indonesia (falling a week apart obviously) and that, plus the proximity of weekends, has often resulted in many people taking some leave and/or taking a sickie or two and so creating a 'holiday period' of sorts.

With no national holidays this year (both big days falling on already-a-day-off Sundays) the Xmas-Twixmas-NY period is passing in a slightly atypically very everything-is-as-usual kind of way, and this more or less goes for me too.

A

RSA

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well, Christmas Day and New Year's Day are national holidays usually here in Indonesia (falling a week apart obviously) and that, plus the proximity of weekends, has often resulted in many people taking some leave and/or taking a sickie or two and so creating a 'holiday period' of sorts.

With no national holidays this year (both big days falling on already ...[text shortened]... ghtly atypically very everything-is-as-usual kind of way, and this more or less goes for me too.
where in Indonesia do you live?

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF

With no national holidays this year (both big days falling on already ...[text shortened]... ghtly atypically very everything-is-as-usual kind of way, and this more or less goes for me too.
Hugs and kisses to Dive.
Puke.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Dec 16

Living in Limbo - waiting for the next booze-fest!
Unfortunately wife returned to work today.

Picking her up later for a last minute scan as baby is not growing as fast as she should.
Personally I don't think there is room for her to grow any more!
Anyway - docs may decide to whip her out a month early depending on what
this scan reveals. So I may have another daughter before the New Year.
(What a crappy time for a birthday!!)

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
27 Dec 16

I plan on attending the union of divegeester and chaney3 in a very pink setting

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
I plan on attending the union of divegeester and chaney3 in a very pink setting
It seems you may be in need of an ass whooping?

If not, explain.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by chaney3
It seems you may be in need of an ass whooping?

If not, explain.
I'll take the ass whooping rather than trying to explain the obvious

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
I'll take the ass whooping rather than trying to explain the obvious
What is the obvious?

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by Ashiitaka
where in Indonesia do you live?
One of the parts where Christmas Day and New Year's Day fall exactly one week apart.😛

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

In Australia - land of the long weekend - we get "substituted public holidays" whenever they land on a Saturday or Sunday. So this year "Twixmas" runs an extra 2 days, from 24 December to 2 January (10 straight days off work for most people). Some workplaces open for the 3 possible workdays (Wednesday to Friday) but most people take those days off, since it's summer here. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

What you all up to?

You?
Dive,

What happened to your man-flue? Did that disappear? Must have been a 24 hr thing huh?

EDIT: Oh yea, So happy to hear you are feeling better!!!

-VR