Turn the last post onto something else

Turn the last post onto something else

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

@gambrel said
Football fans are alcoholics.
Mmm. Another thread you don't want to go along with?

G

Moves
15 Mar 23
1 edit

@fmf said
Mmm. Another thread you don't want to go along with?
So you don't like this sandbox?

Read the thread title Sir.
I turned the last post into something else.

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

@gambrel said
So you don't like this sandbox?

Read the thread title Sir.
Oh well.

F

Moves
15 Mar 23
1 edit

@gambrel said
I turned into something.

The tenth conference for fabulously wealthy influencers gathered in Innsbruck in order to discuss, among other things, new ways to clip poodles, how to turn bullying in junior high schools into positive energy, and how brain capsules made from buffalo bones can make you smarter and rid you of poncey ideas

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
15 Mar 23

@divegeester said
It’s just a thread idea, take a break from the forums maybe?
*You* - who opens up 5 useless threads a day, telling *me*, to take a break from the forums...?

Someone must have had a sale on hutzpah.

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

@earl-of-trumps said
*You* - who opens up 5 useless threads a day, telling *me*, to take a break from the forums...?
I suggest you refrain from posting on threads that you think are "useless".

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

Back to the thread topic...

The tenth conference for fabulously wealthy influencers gathered in Innsbruck in order to discuss, among other things, new ways to clip poodles, how to turn bullying in junior high schools into positive energy, and how brain capsules made from buffalo bones can make you smarter and rid you of poncey ideas.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Mar 23

@earl-of-trumps said

Someone must have had a sale on hutzpah.
Incorrect.

I open on average about one thread every couple of weeks and frequently they run and run, sometimes for dozens of pages and hundreds of posts.

You by comparison are a moaning old man who doesn’t start any threads and just wants the status quo his way or no way. Get out of the way, take a break, have a think.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Mar 23
1 edit

@fmf said

ten fabulous poodles turn junior high schools into bones and poncey ideas.
There’s a kind of hush all over the world tonight, it’s the sound of people falling in love at the drop of a hat and making fools of themselves as they take a walk on the wild side of life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Mar 23

@earl-of-trumps said
@divegeester
_________________________________ IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! ___________________________

The incredible trials and tribulations in the life of incredible @divegeester
Or why Divegeester is crap at everything , but motly crap at chess

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Thush all over the world’s making a walk wild.
The owners of flashy cars and spare houses lobby the powers that be to make sure that their slice of the cake is never diminished by the desires or aspirations of the people who cannot afford vehicles and property.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Mar 23

@badradger said
Divegeester is motly
Here’s to the motly ones who change the world.

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Here’s the moon the world.
Sebastian, the Onionista in Spain - and Galicia's best writer - either is or isn't carrying a box of things that include bow ties, cummerbunds, and kinky Romanian suspenders with frilly bits up and down the part that goes from there to there,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Incorrect.

I open on average about one thread every couple of weeks and frequently they run and run, sometimes for dozens of pages and hundreds of posts.

You by comparison are a moaning old man who doesn’t start any threads and just wants the status quo his way or no way. Get out of the way, take a break, have a think.
Wow.

Narcissism is a blight on humanity, Donald.

"My threads are the best threads ever, moaner."

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
17 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Narcissism is a blight on My threads
I’m going to deal very roughly with that naughty chap Randy, he’s forever making rude comments about my shapely thighs on twiiter and goes on and on and on and on about it.