Today's Question

Today's Question

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Today's Question

November 26, 2015: What in your considered opinion is the greatest fallacy in the world today?
Theology.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Everything about the episode points to the Russian plane being over Syria. The reason the Russian plane didn't engage in combat was presumably because there was absolutely no reason to do so. The surviving Russian pilot has confirmed that no warnings were received. The Russian plane would not have just let itself be destroyed after "ten warnings". Why on earth w ...[text shortened]... duce audio and visuals that even I could cobble together on a computer and pass off as evidence.
There is definitely more to it than meets the eye. Why would the Russian pilot risk so much for nothing.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Zero
Precisely.

Windbag for sale. Lard. Parasite.

Anal bleaching as a bonus.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
There is definitely more to it than meets the eye. Why would the Russian pilot risk so much for nothing.
At those speeds in a combat situation I'm sure its very easy to stray a few kms.
It was an ACCIDENT.
Turkey just wanted to flex her muscles.

F

Moves
26 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Today's Question

November 27, 2015: What benefits are there for a young child ~ for whom life proceeds so slowly ~ of seeing cats born, go through kittenhood, become adult cats and then have kittens of their own, all in such a relatively short space of time?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Today's Question

November 27, 2015: What benefits are there for a young child ~ for whom life proceeds so slowly ~ of seeing cats born, go through kittenhood, become adult cats and then have kittens of their own, all in such a relatively short space of time?[/b]
Learn about life and life cycles?

F

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Learn about life and life cycles?
Do you think it can create an ideology about life or do you think it's more likely that ideologies about life are superimposed onto it?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
27 Nov 15

Australia

Moves
27 Nov 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
All useful stuff for teaching kids about consequences.

F

Moves
27 Nov 15

Today's Question

November 28, 2015: In broad terms, what does the often repeated anecdote about hotel swimming pools, poolside seating, towels, and early mornings, say about differences between German and British culture?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
27 Nov 15

F

Moves
27 Nov 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Could well be. I don't always hold Germans well after I've had a drink.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Nov 15

Today's Question

November 28, 2015

"If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade." (anon); however, if life gives you a cactus, what should you do with it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Could well be. I don't always hold Germans well after I've had a drink.
I think she is trying to say that Brits are drunkards.

F

Moves
28 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I think she is trying to say that Brits are drunkards.
What? I consistently drink visiting Germans way under the table... oh... wait...