Time Travel

Time Travel

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Mar 16
1 edit

Science fiction loves to plunge itself into all the hypothetical issues for the "future" of travelling back in time and altering events.

If you could travel back in time just one week and change something [without causing catastrophic sc-fi plot convolutions] ~ in your private life or in the public sphere, anywhere ~ what things might you choose to do?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Science fiction loves to plunge itself into all the hypothetical issues for the "future" of travelling back in time and altering events.

If you could travel back in time one week and change something ~ in your private life or in the public sphere, anywhere ~ what things might you choose to do?
The RHP (More) Inclusive Oscars Original post by FMF "on 23 Jan '16 12:07"

Since January 23, 2016, until today March 16, 2016 or fifty three days (8 + 29 + 16 = 53) you have posted a total of seventy nine (79) threads in Red Hot Pawn's General Forum for an average of 1.49 threads per day. As one of your fans, I'd encourage you to increase your contribution of these unique threads to at least two and a half 2.5 by April Fool's Day (4/1/16). On behalf of all veterans and new site members, please accept our thanks for a job well done.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF

If you could travel back in time just [b]one week
and change something [without causing catastrophic sc-fi plot convolutions] ~ in your private life or in the public sphere, anywhere ~ what things might you choose to do?[/b]
Are we allowed to go back in time and assassinate thread hijackers?

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
As one of your fans, I'd encourage you to increase your contribution of these unique threads to at least two and a half.... On behalf of all veterans and new site members, please accept our thanks for a job well done.
Delighted to see you changing your mind about FMF's contribution to the General Forum. I presume this is your "time travelling" change you would make to your previously quite bitter and unedifying attitude to FMF. Well done.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 16

I'd need way more than a week.

But if one week was the max I could go back, I wouldn't bother. There's nothing I've done in the past week I wouldn't do again. Remorse sucks, and so I avoid doing things I'd be remorseful for. Call it a character flaw if you must.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Are we allowed to go back in time and assassinate thread hijackers?
As Long as it is not "catastrophic" as I understand the OP.

Question If I couldl go back one week, can I go back another from there := ?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ponderable
As Long as it is not "catastrophic" as I understand the OP.

Question If I couldl go back one week, can I go back another from there := ?
Only if your Fairy Godmother allows you to wish for 3 more wishes.

PAR

The World

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF

and change something [without causing catastrophic sc-fi plot convolutions] ~ in your private life or in the public sphere, anywhere ~ what things might you choose to do?[/b]
Enter the lottery with the correct 6 numbers...

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
16 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF

I would park my car where that tree branch wouldn't fall on it and crack the windshield. $250 bucks! 😕

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
18 Mar 16

I would travel back in time to the grassy knoll (Dallas) with a second movie camera running.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF

Wait for the biggest lotto, note the winning number, go back and be set for life.