1. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 09:04
    i was staying in a halfway house a few years ago and when i moved out the guy i played chess with pulled a knife on a guy at his door wanting drugs. he ended up in hospital then prison.
  2. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '22 03:481 edit
    I got home just now(walking) and the corner up the road is screaming and yelling. I look up and this big women starts trying to pound the bonnet of a car parked. A big guy the other side goes hey hey hey and starts going for her. wanders inside at home. i gave the big guy that lives there some shirts i had brought from the opp shop and he gave me some smokes.

I have a security camera from the last owner up but it isn't hooked up.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 19:501 edit
    I live in a small apartment building, an eight Plex. Our one neighbor moved in a year ago last May
    He's from Micronesia a hulk of a man, 6'-2" about 275# Right away we had problems, huge parties, loud music, fights etc
    It took a while, but we get along okay now. He's spotted me $20 once, asks if I need a cigarette, bought me TP once. I help him out too.
    I check the county jail arrest reports often, just to see if I know anyone
    About a year ago I saw he was arrested for FTA. I looked up his previous bookings, There were about 10
    DUI, unlawful sexual contact, forced fondling, FTA, sex offender registration, assault, theft, property damage. They took him in yesterday, FTA, DUI, unlawful sexual contact. A Google showed he was arrested about 2016 for human trafficking.
    All his guests treat him like he was a king. A few of his house mates act like they're his slaves
    He barks out orders, they get right on it
    I asked him, he is the leader of his "family" The local PD told me he was part of a gang
    Word got around they were slinging Ice and other drugs
    About 10 years ago we had a sexually violent preditor next door
    Our landlord when I asked about it said it didn't show anything on his background check
    I said I googled his name, up came 5 mughots
    I showed him. The only person from India that doesn't know how to Google
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 19:55
    @gambrel said
    I live in a small apartment building,ban eight Plex. Our one neighbor moved in a year ago last May
    He's from Micronesia a hulk of a man, 6'-2" about 275# Right away we had problems, huge parties, loud music, fights etc
    It took a while, but we get sleep ng okay now. He's spotted me $20 once, asks if I need a cigarette, bought me TP once. I help him out too. I check the coun ...[text shortened]... s name, up came 5 mhshots
    I showed him. The only person from India that doesn't know how to Google
    So are you saying you could be mistaken as a part of his gang?

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 20:01
    @very-rusty said
    So are you saying you could be mistaken as a part of his gang?

-VR
    They're Asians, Pacific Islanders
    Even though I'm 6% NA, I am so white, Casper the friendly ghost laughs at me
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 20:03
    @gambrel said
    They're Asians, Pacific Islanders
    Even though I'm 6% NA, I am so white, Casper the friendly ghost laughs at me
    You just didn't know the guy was a bad ass at the time I take it?

You're a big man yourself, I don't think much would scare you back then.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 20:06
    @very-rusty said
    You just didn't know the guy was a bad ass at the time I take it?

You're a big man yourself, I don't think much would scare you back then.

-VR
    Nothing ever scared me. I'm still that way, might be why I got my butt kicked.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 20:23
    @gambrel said
    Nothing ever scared me. I'm still that way, might be why I got my butt kicked.
    Yup, I hear you getting older but still got the fight in you as I do.

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    13 Feb '22 17:071 edit
    Last night I heard yelling in front of my place.
    Then I heard someone run up the stairs above me, run though the apartment upstairs.
    I looked out the back window, there were about 6 police cars. Out the front about 6 more police cars
    They had Garden City, Evans, Weld Co SO, CSP markings. I went out front, an officer asked me if I saw anything, they were talking to a guy they found in a neighboring backyard. The police thought he might be a victim. They hauled him off to jail.
    I told one of the officers about the running going on upstairs. They knocked on the door, I heard a cop say, "What happened here? Why are you bleeding? That's a lot of blood." About then 2 ambulances pulled up
    They each took a person, then off to the hospital, sirens blaring.
    Then I heard an officer tell them no more fighting, no more drinking, or they'll throw them in jail.
    After about 2 hours all the police were gone
    Nothing in the news about it this morning, but the one guy is in jail, assault, criminal impersonation.
    I haven't seen so many police since we had a guy running around the neighborhood naked, armed with an AK shooting indiscriminately.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '22 17:11
    @gambrel said
    Then I heard someone run up the stairs above me, run though the apartment upstairs.
    I looked out the back window, there were about 6 police cars. Out the front about 6 more police cars
    They had Garden City, Evans, Weld Co SO, CSP markings. I went out front, an officer asked me if I saw anything, they were talking to a gu ...[text shortened]... nce we had a guy running around the neighborhood naked, armed with an AK shooting indiscriminately.
    Sounds like a rough area you live in.

-VR
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Feb '22 17:18
    @gambrel said
    They had Garden City, Evans, Weld Co SO, CSP markings. I went out front, an officer asked me if I saw anything, they were talking to a gu ...[text shortened]... nce we had a guy running around the neighborhood naked, armed with an AK shooting indiscriminately.
    That rarely happens in Harrogate.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Feb '22 18:16
    @gambrel said
    This is why I always hated living in an apartment. The entirely random nature of just what your neighbors might do next was just frustrating.

I got my own house in a suburb and am so glad I did.
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    13 Feb '22 19:52
    @gambrel said
    ya'll seem concerned, thanks
    but i'm ok, really
    just a flesh wound
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '22 19:59
    @suzianne said
    This is why I always hated living in an apartment. The entirely random nature of just what your neighbors might do next was just frustrating.
    Well, it led to one good thing, at least... YouTube.

(And, but only for people who understand Dutch, YouTube.)
  15. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    16 Feb '22 00:21
    Yesterday afternoon I saw a fire truck, 2 ambulances and 4 city cops just outside my front door. One ambulance soon left empty. A cop asked me if I saw or heard anything like yelling or screaming. I said I hadn't and my windows were open. I may have been listening to music with headphones though. A short while later they haul a younger woman out in a wheelchair. I saw her walking with her friends today and asked her what happened. She got run over when someone stole her car. She's okay, sore, bruised, scraped up. The police located her vehicle about 50 miles away in a Denver suburb.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree