1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    08 Jan '22 23:36
    have u put up video cams around yur house? maybe yur neighbor is a jerk....
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '22 23:44
    Im the jerk, my neighbors are fine.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jan '22 23:58
    @ogb said
    None required, but I do believe one of my Neighbors had security put in so we have at least one I know about. I do have lights that go on after a certain hour if anyone walks on my property.

-VR
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 00:06
    There's cameras everywhere in our area.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 00:23
    @gambrel said
    There's cameras everywhere in our area.
    Sorry to hear you need them!

I am very lucky indeed!

-VR
  6. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 00:571 edit
    I'm on a good street right now.

I've lived on some bad ones.

My city is going through a huge housing price increase so everyone who buys now has money and that is good because it keeps the low incomes out of here.

Ironically I am low income 🤔

Maybe I could be the bad guy and take over these Streets? 😡
  7. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 01:00
    I will need a gang...😡

Apply now!
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 01:02
    @very-rusty said
    None required, but I do believe one of my Neighbors had security put in so we have at least one I know about. I do have lights that go on after a certain hour if anyone walks on my property.

-VR
    Similar. A few years ago I put up some motion-detector lights around the house (some of them solar-powered), but don't have any cameras up. Plus I deliberately leave my house and lawn looking somewhat shabby to hide my incredible wealth.
  9. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 05:271 edit
    @kevin-eleven said
    Plus I deliberately leave my house and lawn looking somewhat shabby to hide my incredible wealth.
    I bet yur neighbors love that... we have CC& Rs and HOAs !! I have some slobs on my street who don't park their cars inside their garages. That's what I call unsophisticated country trash...
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 07:29
    I think the Bond film villains tend to get this right. Just surround yourself with an army of female martial arts experts whilst either living in a house under the sea or on a small island in the South China sea.

Maybe consider a video door bell so that you can watch your private army at work??
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:33
    @ogb said
    i, too, am armed with cameras
    three rattlesnakes and a rifle
    but the real threat to anyone annoying me
    are my deliciously venomous falafels
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:41
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Likewise here. Nice street, good neighbours oh and we have two BIG dogs that, although would likely lick any intruders as opposed to biting them, they bark if anyone comes within 30 meters of our place, which would deter any wanna be robbers from trying....well as long as they didn’t think to bring treats, I guess.🤔😉
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:42
    @rookie54 said
    Be careful you don't grab a rattle snake instead of your rifle.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:46
    @rookie54 said
    Should I ever have the opportunity to meet you, at your home, I’ll try to remember not to try your middle eastern offerings.😲😉
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:551 edit
    @kevin-eleven said
    Similar. A few years ago I put up some motion-detector lights around the house (some of them solar-powered), but don't have any cameras up. Plus I deliberately leave my house and lawn looking somewhat shabby to hide my incredible wealth.
    This is true story: I know a guy lives down in the county. Out side of his home looks like a shack for real. Once you open the door and go in it is one of the most beautiful houses inside that I've seen and I've seen a lot of nice houses. My buddy took me to show me the place. I guess the reason is to keep his property tax down. He never allows the assessment guy inside his house. They quit trying years ago, so just tax by the way the outside looks. He is in off the road kind of in the woods so it can't be seen by people going by. No cams but two German Shepherds let him know if anyone is around. He keeps a rifle loaded at all times up over the door, but no one ever comes around.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree