This forum sucks without Badger

This forum sucks without Badger

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It got removed but not before certain unsavoury elements grassed on him.
He was the unsavory one, with the unsavory opinions.

That you approve of his behavior in this thread (among others), including behavior that got him banned, puts you at risk. And as a non-paying "unsub", you're already on shaky ground. If you're only here to stir the s***, the door is ----> that way.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Since he badger wrote me personnally to accuse me of having him banned I wrote some reply, and maybe it would help you , too.

Nobody here has the power to ban with the notable exception of the mods and Russ. So the accusatioon that anybody has somebody else banned is in itself unfounded.

You can't be banned if not for severetransgressions. Try to ge ...[text shortened]... ually encouraging or positive. I can easily provide three dozen obnoxious and meaningless posts.
Here is wisdom.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
First of all Ponderable I am not condoning badgers behaviour. What I am actually critical of is the prevalence of a culture of grassbags. Lets us think of some famous grassbags. Judas Iscariot who betrayed the Christ. John de Menteith who betrayed William Wallace. Peter Perfect (the wurrrm) who is always grassing up Horrid Henry and getting him s ...[text shortened]... ather than condemning him should we not seek to understand. Surely this is the course of wisdom?
Don't you dare call out people in the Clans forum after you yourself use it to shield yourself from judgement. You've been hiding behind this concept that the Clans forum is for "taunting, goading or ridiculing rival clans" for your many years' worth of drivel posts in that forum. Using any posts there to denigrate anyone is highly hypocritical.

Not to mention you upholding the right of "villians" to wreak havoc in the General Forum. You are shameful. You only come here to "grass" others, as you say. I suppose next you'll approve of and defend his racism, which is what got him busted in the first place. Go ahead. Just try to defend that.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by blunderdog
Trying to stir things up, fanboy?

and you assume wrong.

I'm a typical California liberal and proud of it. Please, don't be jealous.
California never really involved in the 1861-5 conflict?

Your views are Yankee

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Don't you dare call out people in the Clans forum after you yourself use it to shield yourself from judgement. You've been hiding behind this concept that the Clans forum is for "taunting, goading or ridiculing rival clans" for your many years' worth of drivel posts in that forum. Using any posts there to denigrate anyone is highly hypocritical.

Not to ...[text shortened]... is racism, which is what got him busted in the first place. Go ahead. Just try to defend that.
so badger made a few ott comments .

Even I pulled him up on some of his racist views

Your friend blunderdog (is that REALLY his name on here?) is attempting to insult me

It is all a question of degree. Someone decided Badge went too far. I don't agree

Agreed?

Read a book!

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview

Your friend blunderdog (is that REALLY his name on here?) is attempting to insult me

It is all a question of degree. Someone decided Badge went too far. I don't agree

Agreed?
The site owner decides what's acceptable, not you.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

Thank you, sir

Bit of Yankee 'you will not secede' discipline

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

Thank you, sir

The union must be preserved.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

The union must be preserved.
ah, honey

but The South shall rise again

Read a book!

Moves
28 Feb 15

Thank you, sir

You don't agree that Russ has the right to control his business?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

Agreed?
I agree that you can disagree. I just think you're wrong. So do the Admins.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

ah, honey

but The South shall rise again
Aren't you a Brit? What do you care about the American South?

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
You don't agree that Russ has the right to control his business?
absolutely. Just feel that this is an arbitrary decision, and Badge's friends can voice their feeling that it is unfair.

Just a question ~ he is 'banned' for a week, I understand. Will he get a week of his payment back?

I know that it will be of little interest to you, or anyone else, but such dictatorship has convinced me NOT to renew in April.

Hardly a great way to run a business

Read a book!

Moves
28 Feb 15

absolutely. Just feel that this is an arbitrary decision, and Badge's friends can voice their feeling that it is unfair.

Just a question ~ he is 'banned' for a week, I understand. Will he get a week of his payment back?

I know that it will be of little interest to you, or anyone else, but such dictatorship has convinced me NOT to renew in April.

Hardly a great way to run a business
Actually, Russ runs a great business. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 15

He was the unsavory one, with the unsavory opinions.

That you approve of his behavior in this thread (among others), including behavior that got him banned, puts you at risk. And as a non-paying "unsub", you're already on shaky ground. If you're only here to stir the s***, the door is ----> that way.
Gee tell me why I aint scared?