This forum sucks without Badger

This forum sucks without Badger

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ok i understand now. Yes although there are degrees of obnoxiousness which should be taken into consideration.
smugness and overtly boring the crud out of you should be a ban able offence

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
05 Mar 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I was simply saying that Badger didnt get on with 'ponerable' and has posted some very pointed, anti-German replies.

How is that to do with my troll taunting?

Why are you having a go at me??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
I was simply saying that Badger didnt get on with 'ponerable' and has posted some very pointed, anti-German replies.

How is that to do with my troll taunting?

Why are you having a go at me??
Well sports fans, HE"S BAAACK🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 15

Can you keep your homoerotic fantasies of massive bloated bell ends to yourself, this is no place for them.
So you think me calling you a massive sticky bloated bell-end is more to do with me expressing latent homosexual fantasies about you, rather than you being a dick-head?

rc

Moves
06 Mar 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
So you think me calling you a massive sticky bloated bell-end is more to do with me expressing latent homosexual fantasies about you, rather than you being a dick-head?
I dunno but your proclivity for the male member seems readily apparent, perhaps this is not the site for you. You may have better luck elsewhere, who can say?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 15
1 edit

I dunno but your proclivity for the male member seems readily apparent, perhaps this is not the site for you. You may have better luck elsewhere, who can say?
"Proclivity"?

My first use of the metaphor drew this homosexual response from you, my point begin is that you are the one sheltering repressed homosexual tendencies. I've seen other posters challenge you on this also.

rc

Moves
06 Mar 15
1 edit

"Proclivity"?

My first use of the metaphor drew this homosexual response from you, my point begin is that you are the one sheltering repressed homosexual tendencies. I've seen other posters challenge you on this also.
appealing to what other people have said wont save you, maybe a trip to a local oyster bar will do you good? who can tell. either way i find your repeated references to the male member unsavoury, please try to find another outlet for your frustrations.

Moves
07 Mar 15

"Proclivity"?

I don't think he's allowed to come out. It's probably an insta-shun or something.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
I don't think he's allowed to come out. It's probably an insta-shun or something.
cmon blue & u Dive your both closet benders

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by Seitse
so, what happened? can someone give me the scoop, pls?
I wos dun up like a kipper

Moves
08 Mar 15

Originally posted by redbadger
cmon blue & u Dive your both closet benders
Say what? Don't post when you're drunk, it makes you even more unintelligible than usual.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
09 Mar 15

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Say what? Don't post when you're drunk, it makes you even more unintelligible than usual.
Ok gay boy

rc

Moves
09 Mar 15

Originally posted by redbadger
Ok gay boy
Amsterdam, the forth gayest city on the planet, with London not far away. Just sayin.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
09 Mar 15

Amsterdam, the forth gayest city on the planet, with London not far away. Just sayin.
they obviously go Dutch

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 May 15

its lame man, real lame.
Has the forum improved since his return?