Things to Come (predictions for the 2020s)

Things to Come (predictions for the 2020s)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 Jul 20

@ponderable said
It is much easier to say what happened post factum
Unless you are Donald Trump. “The Russians didn’t meddle.”

I predict he will be a one-term president. (Except in his world of alternative facts, he will continue to claim he won both elections.)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jul 20
1 edit

@moonbus said

I predict he will be a one-term president. (Except in his world of alternative facts, he will continue to claim he won both elections.)
Everyone I know have their fingers crossed that will happen, but many are not holding their breathes on that one. I laughed last time I heard he was running thought it was joke. Turned out I was correct about him being Joke just wrong about him NOT winning.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Sep 20

@caesar-salad said
I had no idea this year would be so wild when I started this thread.
Well if it was About this year (and most predictions are) the s in the title is superfluous

I predict that the brainchip of Elon Musk will ot make it into a human brain in the 20's

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 20

@ponderable said
Well if it was About this year (and most predictions are) the s in the title is superfluous

I predict that the brainchip of Elon Musk will ot make it into a human brain in the 20's
I predict that the brainchip of Elon Musk will ot make it into a human brain in the 20's.

Would 'ot' be a new word? 😉

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
I predict that the brainchip of Elon Musk will ot make it into a human brain in the 20's.

Would 'ot' be a new word? 😉

-VR
Actualy I meant write Not

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 20

@ponderable said
Actualy I meant write Not
Ok, your 'N' must be sticking! 😉

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Sep 20

So I foretell that the number of typographic errors in online texts will increase.

Moves
16 Sep 20

@moonbus said
Unless you are Donald Trump. “The Russians didn’t meddle.”

Their system is set up for the middle America republicans, 3 millions less votes than Hilary and he still ‘wins’ the election. I wouldn’t want to live in a country where the party I voted for had 3 millions more votes than the only other party in politics and still lost, doesn’t sound like much of a democracy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Sep 20
1 edit

@trev33 said
Their system is set up for the middle America republicans, 3 millions less votes than Hilary and he still ‘wins’ the election. I wouldn’t want to live in a country where the party I voted for had 3 millions more votes than the only other party in politics and still lost, doesn’t sound like much of a democracy.
He knew where to go after the votes didn't care about the popularity and that is how American politics work at the present time.

Many I know in the states are saying he will be voted in again as hard as that may be to believe. Only the areas he got the votes he still has large support from. I am told Detroit is booming with business and you can go in without knowing anything to a car factory with no education and get 20.00 dollars an hour.

I believe Trump is one of those men who could fall in a bucket of feces and come out smelling like roses.

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Sep 20

@Torunn
Hail Avocado! Especially in guacamole!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Sep 20

@divegeester said
Veganism doesn’t appear to be the answer then.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/vegans-have-twice-as-many-sick-days-as-their-meateating-colleagues/news-story/334984664af72305cc918d7f24c3b5a0
Many people with poor health turn to veganism for a possible answer.

So the survey means diddly-squat.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
17 Sep 20

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 20

I predict Hand of Hecate will tell us he is leaving RHP for good, return and then have his post removed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
Many people with poor health turn to veganism for a possible answer.

So the survey means diddly-squat.
Right.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
17 Sep 20