Things to Come (predictions for the 2020s)

Things to Come (predictions for the 2020s)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Mar 20
2 edits

@very-rusty said

goad caught nothing and knows no more about what is going on in the Political world with Russia and the U.S.A. than you do.
This is what I caught.

You copied the phrase 'It all depends on where you get your info from' from your second post and pasted it into your first post, after you realized how ridiculous your first post sounded. (This is clearly evidenced from my first post which replied to your original unedited message).

Initially, your position was that Russia did not feature in the top 5 powerful countries but was at number 2 in the top 10 most powerful countries.

An insight into the workings of a Rusty mind.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Mar 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This is what I caught.

You copied the phrase 'It all depends on where you get your info from' from your second post and pasted it into your first post, after you realized how ridiculous your first post sounded. (This is clearly evidenced from my first post which replied to your original unedited message).

Initially, your position was that Russia did not feature ...[text shortened]... at number 2 in the top 10 most powerful countries.

An insight into the workings of a Rusty mind.
I copied and pasted what was there, so what was on the site was not correct.

My position was not That Russia was in the top most poweful country, it was what was on the site. (Do you actually see the difference?) Or you just want to keep throwing daggers, like the immature child you appear to be.

I predict you will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020, providing you live long enough!

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
They decided who would be next President of the U.S.A. and he is in the white house now and may be in the next one. You tell me that isn't Power!

goad caught nothing and knows no more about what is going on in the Political world with Russia and the U.S.A. than you do.

It has nothing to do with what I think, goad or you think it is the reality of what has happened w ...[text shortened]... u don't believe there was collusion between the two you are living in a dream world for sure!

-VR
What are you blathering on about?
I have not said a word about Russia!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
I copied and pasted what was there, so what was on the site was not correct.

My position was not That Russia was in the top most poweful country, it was what was on the site. (Do you actually see the difference?) Or you just want to keep throwing daggers, like the immature child you appear to be.

I predict you will continue to do so for the remainder of 2020, providing you live long enough!

-VR
Well, at half your age sir my odds are pretty good.

Your lesson from this thread, don't take opinions on Quora as fact.

Grass Farmer

Moves
08 Mar 20

Chinese tourism will take a dive.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Mar 20

The world will run out of double-ply toilet paper.

😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The world will run out of double-ply toilet paper.

😲
goad will never grow up!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Mar 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
What are you blathering on about?
I have not said a word about Russia!
Not you, ''wolfy''....you're wg59 we've already established that fact. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Mar 20

@executioner-brand said
Chinese tourism will take a dive.
This is about predictions, not FACTS!!!! 😛

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Mar 20

This will definitely happen, somewhere in the world this year.

A dark car will pull up to some pedestrians and wind down a window. A shifty guy will then offer to sell them quality toilet paper. "I have 3 ply" he'll say. "Only the good stuff."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

A dark car will pull up to some pedestrians and wind down a window. A shifty guy will then offer to sell them quality toilet paper. "I have 3 ply" he'll say. "Only the good stuff."
Well I guess, not much we can do about the situation might as well make jokes about it.

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Well I guess, not much we can do about the situation might as well make jokes about it.

-VR
The virus is no laughing matter, but people rushing out to buy 84 loo rolls deserved to be laughed at.

Moves
10 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

When the volcano started erupting outside Manila they sold out of surgical masks, thought it myself someone could’ve made a killing in the black market.

Moves
10 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The virus is no laughing matter, but people rushing out to buy 84 loo rolls deserved to be laughed at.
Same idiots who were buying all the pasta.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Perhaps they will have the last laugh when you run out and they still have toilet tissue! 😉

-VR