Things to Come (predictions for the 2020s)

Things to Come (predictions for the 2020s)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jan 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I didn't provide one.

It's politically sensitive.
LOL....You can't provide what doesn't exist! 😉

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
22 Jan 20

@caesar-salad said
What interesting developments are we likely to see in the 2020s?
Divvy will post something interesting.
(maybe)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Jan 20

@wolfgang59 said
Divvy will post something interesting.
(maybe)
I predict the total colapse of the Royal Family.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jan 20

@badradger said
Don't count on it. Harry has always been the bad boy and went his own way. Not suprised to see what has happened at all. Also Megan is a model/actress, I predict they will both wind up in the U.S.A., have a place already in a remote secluded part of British Columbia, which will attract tourists. They will do just fine as the Royal Family will. Should be interesting to see what happens after she passes the torch to Prince Charles. I don't think it will be long before Prince William takes over.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
Don't count on it. Harry has always been the bad boy and went his own way. Not suprised to see what has happened at all. Also Megan is a model/actress, I predict they will both wind up in the U.S.A., have a place already in a remote secluded part of British Columbia, which will attract tourists. They will do just fine as the Royal Family will. Should be interesting to see ...[text shortened]... the torch to Prince Charles. I don't think it will be long before Prince William takes over.

-VR
King or Queen
what friggin difference does I make
I hope the old lady passes 100 and keeps her throne

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Jan 20

@lemondrop said
King or Queen
what friggin difference does I make
I hope the old lady passes 100 and keeps her throne
i hope the old bag snuffs it along with the rest of them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jan 20
1 edit

@badradger said
i hope the old bag snuffs it along with the rest of them.
Why are you being so full of hate?

Someday we are all going to die, just when, where and what of, remains to be answered.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Jan 20

@badradger said
Where do you live, being so frustrated with the British Royal family?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Jan 20

@torunn said
Where do you live, being so frustrated with the British Royal family?
North east England ( River Tees) all the mines are closed as is ICI, British Steel, the Shipyards etc its a wasteland, and no one cares, all the money is spent on the south.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Jan 20
1 edit

@badradger said
North east England ( River Tees) all the mines are closed as is ICI, British Steel, the Shipyards etc its a wasteland, and no one cares, all the money is spent on the south.
Ok, that I know nothing about. We both live in a monarchy - I hope I will not have to witness this country going from monarchy to something whatever that might be. It's chaotic enough as it is right now.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Jan 20

@torunn said
Ok, that I know nothing about. We both live in a monarchy - I hope I will not have to witness this country going from monarchy to something whatever that might be. It's chaotic enough as it is right now.
your monarchy is probably self funding, ours are parasites.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Jan 20

@badradger said
your monarchy is probably self funding, ours are parasites.
I don't know, but they do a good job as representatives, a very nice family.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jan 20
1 edit

I made a predection in another thread I believe it was, not this one. That if Andrew Scheer dropped out as part leader and Peter Mackay ran for leader he would become the next Prime Minister of Canada. Well Scheer did step down after losing the election and Peter Mackay has tossed his hat in the ring to become the PC leader. Now all he has to do is win the Leadership which some dropped out soon as he announced he was running.

He does have a serious contender from out west. Then next Election he will go in by a Majority beating Trudeau. So only two things remain to happen winning the leadership and beating Trudeau in the next election.

-VR

Moves
28 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
I made a predection in another thread I believe it was, not this one. That if Andrew Scheer dropped out as part leader and Peter Mackay ran for leader he would become the next Prime Minister of Canada. Well Scheer did step down after losing the election and Peter Mackay has tossed his hat in the ring to become the PC leader. Now all he has to do is win the Leadership which ...[text shortened]... two things remain to happen winning the leadership and beating Trudeau in the next election.

-VR
Well, I predict that time will tell. Who votes Conservative anyway?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Well, I predict that time will tell. Who votes Conservative anyway?
Well there were enough concervative votes this time to take Trudeau down to a minority government. They pretty much own the western part of Canada. I would say your Province and Quebec will be the deciding factor in the next election. If Peter Mackay does become leader of the PC'S he will be the next Prime Minister of Canada.

-VR