The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
23d

@divegeester said
Clubs can’t be “closed down”.

Well technically they can’t. But I suppose a club leader could pull a moody and boot all the members but a club leader cannot leave a club and therefore the club itself remains active.
Maybe a club leader gets very busy with other things and can't manage the club as well as they would want to, then the club stays but members may want to leave.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23d

@Torunn said
Maybe a club leader gets very busy with other things and can't manage the club as well as they would want to, then the club stays but members may want to leave.
“Manage the club”?

It’s a chat room.

Gothenburg

Moves
23d
1 edit

@divegeester said
“Manage the club”?

It’s a chat room.
Just my words, Divey, nothing much. I thought you were going on holiday, when is it?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23d

@Torunn said
Just my words, Divey, nothing much. I thought you were going on holiday, when is it?
I don’t think I’ve mentioned a holiday tbh.

Gothenburg

Moves
23d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I don’t think I’ve mentioned a holiday tbh.
I thought you had, sorry. I got the impression that you would soon be sailing in the Greek archipelago, it sounded very enjoyable.

Moves
23d

@divegeester said
Clubs can’t be “closed down”.

Well technically they can’t. But I suppose a club leader could pull a moody and boot all the members but a club leader cannot leave a club and therefore the club itself remains active.
Well I “closed down” a club a couple of weeks ago. It was a left handed 5 iron I use, when I found myself in a situation where I can’t use a normal right handed club. As I swung it, it hit the tree the ball was very close to (play the ball where it lies) and there it was…”closed”/snapped the head off.😢😁

Gothenburg

Moves
23d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Well I “closed down” a club a couple of weeks ago. It was a left handed 5 iron I use, when I found myself in a situation where I can’t use a normal right handed club. As I swung it, it hit the tree the ball was very close to (play the ball where it lies) and there it was…”closed”/snapped the head off.😢😁
Beheaded, sort of. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Very unfortunate, I know you've had those clubs for a very long time!

Sorry to hear about your miss-fortune.

-VR

Moves
23d

@Torunn said
Beheaded, sort of. 🙂
Oh no…not sort…very much beheaded.😲😉👍

Moves
23d

@Very-Rusty said
Very unfortunate, I know you've had those clubs for a very long time!

Sorry to hear about your miss-fortune.

-VR
That particular club was old but I bought it at a garage sale a number of years ago as a safety club. I play right handed but on occasion find myself in a situation where I need to use a left handed club, as previously described. Now I have to check out more garage sales in order to replace my, now beheaded one.😲😁👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23d

@Great-Big-Stees said
That particular club was old but I bought it at a garage sale a number of years ago as a safety club. I play right handed but on occasion find myself in a situation where I need to use a left handed club, as previously described. Now I have to check out more garage sales in order to replace my, now beheaded one.😲😁👍
NOTE TO SELF: Stay away from stees if he has a Golf Club in his hand!

-VR

Moves
22d

@Very-Rusty said
NOTE TO SELF: Stay away from stees if he has a Golf Club in his hand!

-VR
Fear not VR…only when my ball is stuck beside a tree or rock.😲😁 Care fir a green tea with a bit of lemon?👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22d
1 edit

@Great-Big-Stees said
Fear not VR…only when my ball is stuck beside a tree or rock.😲😁 Care fir a green tea with a bit of lemon?👍
Very little I fear my old friend, but how often does your ball get stuck beside a tree or rock that needs a left handed club? 🙂

Certainly if you offering a green tea, with a splash of lemon who am I to turn it down. 🙂

-VR

Moves
22d

@Very-Rusty said
Very little I fear my old friend, but how often does your ball get stuck beside a tree or rock that needs a left handed club? 🙂

Certainly if you offering a green tea, with a splash of lemon who am I to turn it down. 🙂

-VR
To answer the rock/tree question…not often.👍 Here’s your tea 🫖 and a lemon.🍋…enjoy.😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22d

Thank you for the green tea and splash of lemon and happy to hear it doesn't happen often in you gold game.

-VR