The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
349d

@divegeester said
Older guys like younger women.
They often, or sometimes, do - for reasons I don't quite understand.

Moves
349d

@torunn said
I would guess he and I are about the same age.
I wouldn’t have guessed that.

Moves
349d

@torunn said
They often, or sometimes, do - for reasons I don't quite understand.
Really?

Gothenburg

Moves
349d

@divegeester said
Really?
Really.

Moves
349d
1 edit

@torunn said
Really.
You are honestly claiming that you don’t understand why older men are often attracted to younger women?

Gothenburg

Moves
349d

@divegeester said
You are honestly claiming that you don’t understand why older men are often attracted to younger women?
Honestly, as I myself am not attracted to younger men.

Moves
349d
1 edit

@torunn said
Honestly, as I myself am not attracted to younger men.
If I suggested that older men were often attracted to younger women because of their youthful physical beauty, and because the men in question enjoy having their ego boosted at the thought of being able to attract a younger woman, would that sound believable to you?

Gothenburg

Moves
349d

@divegeester said
If I suggested that older men were often attracted to younger women because of their youthful physical beauty, and because the men in question enjoy having their ego boosted at the thought of being able to attract a younger woman, would that sound believable to you?
Yes, I also see that there would be a tremendous pressure for old men to stay attractive to such young beautiful women - unless he has enough of other things to offer.

Moves
349d

@torunn said
Yes, I also see that there would be a tremendous pressure for old men to stay attractive to such young beautiful women - unless he has enough of other things to offer.
Can I offer, all of you, something to drink?🤔👍

Gothenburg

Moves
349d

@great-big-stees said
Can I offer, all of you, something to drink?🤔👍
Absolutely, a glass of chilled white win, or two would be just great - and nuts from the bag please.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
349d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I read somewhere where they did a study on that and that about sums it up.

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
349d

@torunn said
Absolutely, a glass of chilled white win, or two would be just great - and nuts from the bag please.
I'll share those with you 🙂 Me like nuts. Not to mention wine

Moves
348d

@earl-of-trumps said
I'll share those with you 🙂 Me like nuts. Not to mention wine
Here you go, both of you. I hope you don’t mind that I set you up in the, “Get A Room” room.😲😉

Gothenburg

Moves
348d

@great-big-stees said
Here you go, both of you. I hope you don’t mind that I set you up in the, “Get A Room” room.😲😉
We would miss your company. 🙂

Moves
348d

@torunn said
We would miss your company. 🙂
But three’s a crowd.😲😁