The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 May 22
1 edit

😴 😴
@Stees, Better comedians have been attacked on stage, don'chaknow 😵 😵

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 May 22

@great-big-stees said
I hate to rain on your parade but “Alice” won’t work for the name. Years ago I briefly dated a lovely girl, whose name happened to be Alice. We had several wonderful dates and it looked as though things might work out but when we got to the point where we were comfortable taking the romance to the next level…well it turned out that Alice was actually Alan. 😲🤭😡😳

Say, I do have sense of humour…don’t I. 🤔😁😉👍
Well about the sense of humor I'd hang on to my day job, oh you are retired now aren't you. Let's not let past g/f's names get in the way of a business name. "Alice's" is as good as any other, didn't you suggest it to begin with? 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 22
1 edit

I vote for Alice's, a great name for a tavern. And if the chef could come up with some new idea for the menu, I could consider Alice Special.

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 22
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I hate to rain on your parade but “Alice” won’t work for the name. Years ago I briefly dated a lovely girl, whose name happened to be Alice. We had several wonderful dates and it looked as though things might work out but when we got to the point where we were comfortable taking the romance to the next level…well it turned out that Alice was actually Alan. 😲🤭😡😳

Say, I do have sense of humour…don’t I. 🤔😁😉👍
Stees, if you could take your mind off women - they seem to be constantly there - then perhaps you just might get better confidence in chess. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 May 22
1 edit

@torunn said
Stees, if you could take your mind off women
This could just be a man thing. 🙂

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 May 22

Yes, I'm afraid @Stees is an incurable romantic 😍 😍 😍

Moves
09 May 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Yes, I'm afraid @Stees is an incurable romantic 😍 😍 😍
I am currently under the “care of a professional” who assures me that they have a “cure”.😲👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 May 22

@great-big-stees said
I am currently under the “care of a professional” who assures me that they have a “cure”.😲👍
The important thing is did you treat your wife on Mother's Day? 🙂

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
09 May 22

And before I forget, Happy Mother's Day, you mothers 😀

Gothenburg

Moves
09 May 22

@earl-of-trumps said
And before I forget, Happy Mother's Day, you mothers 😀
Thank you so much, very considerate. Mors Dag in Sweden is on 29th May. 😍

Gothenburg

Moves
09 May 22

@great-big-stees said
My best friend is a psycho-therapist, and in case the care you are offered where you are is insufficient, Tina might help. 😍

Moves
09 May 22

@torunn said
My best friend is a psycho-therapist, and in case the care you are offered where you are is insufficient, Tina might help. 😍
Thank you for your concern but the resident Dr here at the tavern has impeccable credentials and more than capable. Care for something to drink and eat?🤔👍😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 May 22

@great-big-stees said
Thank you for your concern but the resident Dr here at the tavern has impeccable credentials and more than capable. Care for something to drink and eat?🤔👍😉
Look for info at a tavern and put up with what you end up with! 🙂

-VR

Moves
09 May 22

@very-rusty said
Look for info at a tavern and put up with what you end up with! 🙂

-VR
Nobody, here at the tavern, ever has to, as you said, “put up” with anything proffered here as we only serve the best of everything be it drink, food, advice or whatever else is requested.😡😉 Green tea VR?👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 May 22

@great-big-stees said
Nobody, here at the tavern, ever has to, as you said, “put up” with anything proffered here as we only serve the best of everything be it drink, food, advice or whatever else is requested.😡😉 Green tea VR?👍
OH, I am sure they are people who would accept if it is cheap.

Have to pass on the tea for now.

-VR