The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
I think she goes a bit further than speaking up for herself.

Some would call her rude, I say she is just being herself probably the same way out in the real world too, or could be completely different timid and afraid.

-VR
You don't know me, you know nothing about me, stop presuming you do. You're always predictably wrong.

SRB

Moves
22 Oct 20

@suzianne said
She still might be in there, perhaps with a little enticement she could be tempted. It's never too late, you know...
When this RHP ladies night hits the Tavern it's gonna be a big night!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@suzianne said
You don't know me, you know nothing about me, stop presuming you do. You're always predictably wrong.
All I can know is what you say, and from what I can see you have had issues in the past on your self-esteem which you were able to conquer congrats on that, but don't pick at people makes you look like a bully. Going after me all the time, where does that get you exept for a few thumbs up? Now, that I know you a little bit, I am looking at you in a whole different light. You may find showing a little kindness along the way goes a long way!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@torunn said
Thanks for your nice words, Suzie, but most things are too late for me. It's not that I have given up, it's just that I can't change much now for many reasons.
I understand. Making your own peace with the world is its own reward.

Maybe a new hobby? Passion comes from many sources.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
When this RHP ladies night hits the Tavern it's gonna be a big night!
Well there is torunn and kewpie couquette!!!! 😉

I know I am leaving out some people my apology in advance!!!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Torunn not answering the question doesn't make it go away, just makes more questions.

-VR
You'd make more friends if only you knew when to shut up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
You'd make more friends if only you knew when to shut up.
What makes you think I am here to make friends?....I don't really have plans on meeting anyone. Perhaps you should learn to stop telling people to shut up, as I've seen you in debates I know I am not the only one you say that too, and usually when you are on the wrong end of a bantering session.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Suzie Q, insults people nothing to do with self-esteem that I can see. I think you're more of a lady and don't mind saying so in the Public forum.

-VR
I call them as I see them, Rusty.

Most men really aren't that different from each other, it is often only a matter of degree. And "being a lady" doesn't have much to do with that. Men are still men.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Well that certainly does explain alot about you. Perhaps I should take it easy on you in the future!

-VR
You mocking PTSD now?

Is that where you're at?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You mocking PTSD now?

Is that where you're at?
LOL@ goad, don't try twisting words!

It just isn't going to work or are you going to get an answer as it is a silly question to being with.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@suzianne said
I call them as I see them, Rusty.

Most men really aren't that different from each other, it is often only a matter of degree. And "being a lady" doesn't have much to do with that. Men are still men.
What qualities make you a lady Suzie Q?

-VR

Moves
22 Oct 20

@suzianne said Failure comes, but it yields to determination. That's one of the biggest lessons I ever learned.
Giving up is failure. Refusing to give up defines who we really are.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Oct 20

@neilarini said
I may not call giving up a failure but it certainly takes more strength to fight it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
What qualities make you a lady Suzie Q?

-VR
Depends on your personal definition of a lady, doesn't it?

I might not want to match your picture of a lady.

I think, given what women put up with from men, that all women should be automatically given the same respect that comes with the word 'lady'. Your definition is far from the only one. In my definition, two X chromosomes is enough.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@neilarini said
Yes, I've heard it that 'It matters not how many times you get knocked down. What's important is how many times you get back up.'