The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
See if you can find something about being a lady you don't seem to have the answers! 🙂 😛

-VR
I could change your mind, and it wouldn't even take me five minutes, little man.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20
2 edits

@suzianne said
I could change your mind, and it wouldn't even take me five minutes, little man.
Only in your mind little girl only in your mind! 😉 😛

If it is going to take you 5 minutes it is already over with my child.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Oct 20

@suzianne said
Great selection, I love this song, it's a classic.
The kind of lady I wanted to be but I didn't quite make it. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20
1 edit

@torunn said
Never put yourself down....Everyone has their good and bad points. I think you have more good points then most on this site of both sexes! Not even looking for brownie points! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Never put yourself down....Everyone has their good and bad points. I think you have more good points then most on this site of both sexes! Not even looking for brownie points! 😉

-VR
Thank you. Suzie has the courage, I didn't.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@torunn said
She still might be in there, perhaps with a little enticement she could be tempted. It's never too late, you know...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@torunn said
Suzie Q has the courage for what? Perhaps it would help if I knew what you were talking about.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Oct 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
She still might be in there, perhaps with a little enticement she could be tempted. It's never too late, you know...
Thanks for your nice words, Suzie, but most things are too late for me. It's not that I have given up, it's just that I can't change much now for many reasons.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Suzie Q has the courage for what? Perhaps it would help if I knew what you were talking about.

-VR
Suzie has a better self-esteem than I have ever had. And she knows who she is. I have come to terms with myself later in life and by then many choices were already made.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
Torunn not answering the question doesn't make it go away, just makes more questions.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@torunn said
Suzie has a better self-esteem than I have ever had. And she knows who she is. I have come to terms with myself later in life and by then many choices were already made.
Suzie Q, insults people nothing to do with self-esteem that I can see. I think you're more of a lady and don't mind saying so in the Public forum.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Torunn not answering the question doesn't make it go away, just makes more questions.

-VR
To speak up for herself, be true to herself.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@torunn said
To speak up for herself, be true to herself.
I think she goes a bit further than speaking up for herself.

Some would call her rude, I say she is just being herself probably the same way out in the real world too, or could be completely different timid and afraid.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 20

@torunn said
More than courage, it was a way out of my PTSD for me. I was tired, so tired, of being afraid. Confidence, more than sheer courage. I finally decided, what could be worse than what had been done to me already? Fear had become a habit. I failed a lot at first, but that only renewed my determination. Build on the smallest successes at first, and always, make sure that your reach exceeds your grasp, so that you're always improving. Failure comes, but it yields to determination. That's one of the biggest lessons I ever learned.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 20

@suzianne said
More than courage, it was a way out of my PTSD for me. I was tired, so tired, of being afraid. Confidence, more than sheer courage. I finally decided, what could be worse than what had been done to me already? Fear had become a habit. I failed a lot at first, but that only renewed my determination. Build on the smallest successes at first, and always, make sure that yo ...[text shortened]... . Failure comes, but it yields to determination. That's one of the biggest lessons I ever learned.
Well that certainly does explain alot about you. Perhaps I should take it easy on you in the future!

-VR