The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Jan 21

@lemondrop said
good morning everyone
do our geishas have names?
I'm ready for a back walk
Lemon....if you'd just "follow the bouncing ball" you note that they are called Shas and Gei. Why do I even try? 🤔 😠 😛

Moves
19 Jan 21

@torunn said
Since we had that magnificent new machine, he is always upset in the morning.
Well I've made an executive decision. The new system is being removed forthwith. Back to the "stone ages" we go. OK who wants what?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Lemon....if you'd just "follow the bouncing ball" you note that they are called Shas and Gei. Why do I even try? 🤔 😠 😛
can I get a back walk from Gei?
her feet are so tiny

Moves
19 Jan 21

@lemondrop said
can I get a back walk from Gei?
her feet are so tiny
Certainly. She is, after all, the one produced in Japan.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Certainly. She is, after all, the one produced in Japan.
can we do it in the bong room?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Well I've made an executive decision. The new system is being removed forthwith. Back to the "stone ages" we go. OK who wants what?
I'll just have a green tea please, and no spit in it.

Thank you,
-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Say Whaaaa...??

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Jan 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Say Whaaaa...??
Yes, what does he mean? This is the way he goes on in the mornings these days.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 Jan 21

@torunn said
Yes, what does he mean? This is the way he goes on in the mornings these days.
Sounds like a brave stroke to me!

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
20 Jan 21

Can I have a Vodka bottle & a revolver (loaded) on tick please? I'd pay only the last of my cash I spent on the Snow Leopard's, African cleft pallet's, Dirty water treatment, NSPCC, RSPCA, Afghan donkeys, paying for a funeral a Will & Gold Bullion?

Moves
20 Jan 21

@hells-caretaker said
Can I have a Vodka bottle & a revolver (loaded) on tick please? I'd pay only the last of my cash I spent on the Snow Leopard's, African cleft pallet's, Dirty water treatment, NSPCC, RSPCA, Afghan donkeys, paying for a funeral a Will & Gold Bullion?
Ghostly intervention.

Torunn, please get our friend a glass of fresh orange juice and a Rubik's Cube.

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Ghostly intervention.

Torunn, please get our friend a glass of fresh orange juice and a Rubik's Cube.
I'll get right on it.

Moves
20 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Say Whaaaa...??
The new, now old, system that allowed us (torunn and myself) just request what the customer wanted and "poooof" there it was. No need for a chef. No need for any purchase orders. No paperwork of any kind. But, "Oh no", somebody just couldn't get the hang of it so it's back to the old ways, writing down what each customer wanted to eat and drink or whatever and rehiring the kitchen Samurai.

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
The new, now old, system that allowed us (torunn and myself) just request what the customer wanted and "poooof" there it was. No need for a chef. No need for any purchase orders. No paperwork of any kind. But, "Oh no", somebody just couldn't get the hang of it so it's back to the old ways, writing down what each customer wanted to eat and drink or whatever and rehiring the kitchen Samurai.
Isn't it marvellous? 😍

Moves
20 Jan 21

@torunn said
Isn't it marvellous? 😍
I do have to admit, though reluctantly at first, that it is much more...no much less techno, which for me is just fine. Care for a coffee? Oh hang on first let me get VR's Green Tea for him.