The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
They are both made to be Japanese just one produced in China the other, Japan. BTW the one from China was substantially more "cost effective".
Care to explain?

Moves
19 Jan 21

@torunn said
Today, that is - any other day pepperoni is on the menu. And slice is ok.
Is the new system still not working? Because it's supposed to prepare and have in stock anything one might desire. OK now I'm getting upset. 😠

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Jan 21
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Is the new system still not working? Because it's supposed to prepare and have in stock anything one might desire. OK now I'm getting upset. 😠
This extremely sophisticated device is so complicated, we haven't figured it out yet.

Meanwhile, I'm getting the coffee ready and the pepperoni pizza slice.

Moves
19 Jan 21

@torunn said
Care to explain?
OMG torunn...the one produced in China cost £150 and the one produced in Japan cost £12,000. See the difference? 😲 😀

Moves
19 Jan 21

@torunn said
This extremely sophisticated device is so complicated, we haven't figured it out yet.

Meanwhile, I'm getting the coffee ready and the pepperoni pizza slice.
Again...OMG torunn. You just have to say what it is you want and "Pooof" there it is. As I explained, it will only do what is asked of it by recognizing ONLY your;s and my voices pre-programmed into the system. Got it now? Jeeeeez. 😠 😉

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Jan 21

@torunn said
Just in time for fresh brewed coffee. And a biscuit?
Yes, a biscuit is fine, thanks

Moves
19 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Yes, a biscuit is fine, thanks
*LOL*

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Again...OMG torunn. You just have to say what it is you want and "Pooof" there it is. As I explained, it will only do what is asked of it by recognizing ONLY your;s and my voices pre-programmed into the system. Got it now? Jeeeeez. 😠 😉
You two sound like a comedy team! 😉

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
'morning, Stees. How are ya today?

Moves
19 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Well until I came in I was, kinda, looking forward to a good day "at the office" but. 🤔 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Well until I came in I was, kinda, looking forward to a good day "at the office" but. 🤔 🙂
About time for a reality check! 😉

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
It'll be great, Stees. Torunn makes a special brew of coffee that is worth walking here for. And breakfast is great too

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Well Stees, I figure that if the instruction manual is in Chinese, it's easy to go wrong, unless you speak Chinese, which you don't. So either we learn Chinese or we buy something produced where we speak the language. Get it?

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Since we had that magnificent new machine, he is always upset in the morning.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Jan 21

good morning everyone
do our geishas have names?
I'm ready for a back walk