Super Power Preference

Super Power Preference

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by josephw
Can't a guy be ignorant about something around here without being criticized for it?
Sigh... Like I said, you asked for it.

If you let him run around without the opportunity to connect, he looks like the headless chicken, not you. You know how they say it's all in the follow-through? Well, just don't go begging him to actually follow-through. Make him manufacture his own follow-through, then it looks like he's reaching. This is just RHP101, Joe.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
See, I told you, Joe. ๐Ÿ™
Yes your foresight was spot on.

But hang on...not really, as you had already seen FMF's reply before you posted, so you're being a little disengenuous here aren't you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Oct 16
1 edit

If you let him run around without the opportunity to connect, he looks like the headless chicken, not you. You know how they say it's all in the follow-through? Well, just don't go begging him to actually follow-through. Make him manufacture his own follow-through, then it looks like he's reaching. This is just RHP101, Joe.
What would your cronies do without your advice ๐Ÿ˜ต

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
05 Oct 16

But I thought RHP101 was thumbing down every post on the page?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Oct 16

Why do you do this? You realize this is like shooting yourself in the foot, right? Because now you just opened the door for him to come back in and lay another barrel of insults on you.
Just given him all the rope he needs is all.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Oct 16

Suzianne, I'm not as dumb as I look.

F

Moves
05 Oct 16

"Without the opportunity to connect?" What on earth are you on about?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
But I thought RHP101 was thumbing down every post on the page?
Yes, but after a while you can just about tell what a poster will say in reply, so one just keep feeding the troll. Like poking a dog in a cage with a stick.

F

Moves
05 Oct 16

Why do you do this? You realize this is like shooting yourself in the foot, right? Because now you just opened the door for him to come back in and lay another barrel of insults on you.
Would you describe yourself as being opposed to there being any "barrel of insults" by anyone? ๐Ÿ˜›

F

Moves
05 Oct 16

Just given him all the rope he needs is all.
What "rope" do you mean? Are you talking about on this thread?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Oct 16

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
What "rope" do you mean? Are you talking about on this thread?
That's one of your problems. Feign ignorants, then misdirect by obfuscation.

At least that's what it looks like from where I'm sitting. You act as though you're the only one with any integrity, then you find a way to heap insult on injury. But you'll deny it.

The difference between you and I is is that I know I'm an azzhole.

F

Moves
05 Oct 16

That's one of your problems. Feign ignorants, then misdirect by obfuscation.

At least that's what it looks like from where I'm sitting. You act as though you're the only one with any integrity, then you find a way to heap insult on injury. But you'll deny it.

The difference between you and I is is that I know I'm an azzhole.
But you aren't doing anything even remotely like giving me "all the rope I need", josephw. You're just getting all puffed up. Calling yourself an "azzhole" is not going to disguise the fact. ๐Ÿ˜›

F

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Suppose you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I think I would choose to be SuperPolyglot ~ capable of speaking all human languages ~ so that I could do what I do here at RHP but do it in any language, anywhere in the world (on the internet), in chat rooms, message boards and discussion forums, with anyone and everyone in the world.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I think I would choose to be SuperPolyglot ~ capable of speaking all human languages ~ so that I could do what I do here at RHP but do it in any language, anywhere in the world (on the internet), in chat rooms, message boards and discussion forums, with anyone and everyone in the world.
Sounds strangely reminiscent of a someone I read about in Revelation.