Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
02 Feb 20
2 edits

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 20

Moves
03 Feb 20

You lot seem stuck on removing your posts. What's up with that? A new trend? Well I am no sheep.

🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
03 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said
You lot seem stuck on removing your posts. What's up with that? A new trend? Well I am no sheep.

🤔
I posted something that wasn't really of any interest to anyone so I removed it while waiting for new ideas. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said

🤔
I'm not sheep either but thought it was a new trend, and someone forgot to mention it to me. 😉 So I decided to stick in a dot and remove it.....LOL.....

-VR

Moves
04 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
I'm not sheep either but thought it was a new trend, and someone forgot to mention it to me. 😉 So I decided to stick in a dot and remove it.....LOL.....

-VR
A guy, I think it was a guy, called themselves the harbinger of bad luck, stuck a black dot in my hand once, a long time ago. Guess they were wrong.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said
A guy, I think it was a guy, called themselves the harbinger of bad luck, stuck a black dot in my hand once, a long time ago. Guess they were wrong.
Sticky story not knowing everything that has happened in your life.

-VR

Moves
05 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Sticky story not knowing everything that has happened in your life.

-VR
As I mature/age I find that it is harder and harder to stick to my credo of, "try everything, at least once", though I do try.

Gothenburg

Moves
05 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said
As I mature/age I find that it is harder and harder to stick to my credo of, "try everything, at least once", though I do try.
I would have said now is a good time to try lots of things as we are running out of time.

Moves
06 Feb 20

@torunn said
I would have said now is a good time to try lots of things as we are running out of time.
Stick with that thought and enjoy your adventures.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
06 Feb 20

Nominal sticky post, just for recognition

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 20

Just stick to what you are capable of doing physically, and try to get proper exercise and enough sleep each night if you can.

-VR

Moves
07 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Just stick to what you are capable of doing physically, and try to get proper exercise and enough sleep each night if you can.

-VR
My body is stuck with the nightly routine of awakening me a couple of times.

Gothenburg

Moves
07 Feb 20

What wakes you up?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said
My body is stuck with the nightly routine of awakening me a couple of times.
I find not drinking anything after 8:00 p.m., helps me with that issue. I am assuming you are stuck with the having to get up for a bathroom run?

-VR