1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 12:21
    @great-big-stees said
    Well, were he a "real" trapper he'd have stuck more than one trap out.
    True, when sticking in rabbit traps you have to be careful not leave a scent, and put more than one in the rabbit path which you can tell by the little turds in the path they use. 😉 Yup, did some rabbit snaring as a youngster, was pretty good at it too if I must say so myself!!

-VR
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 12:24
    @very-rusty said
    True, when sticking in rabbit traps you have to be careful not leave a scent, and put more than one in the rabbit path which you can tell by the little turds in the path they use. 😉 Yup, did some rabbit snaring as a youngster, was pretty good at it too if I must say so myself!!

-VR
    I think it's OK to stick in a bit of self bravado...but only on rare occasions, otherwise one might think your name is Trump. It isn't is it? 🤔
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 12:44
    @great-big-stees said
    I think it's OK to stick in a bit of self bravado...but only on rare occasions, otherwise one might think your name is Trump. It isn't is it? 🤔
    That is a sticky subject here maybe better suited to the debate thread than the sticky thread game. I find it quite offensive you would use the Trumpster and myself in the same sentence. 😠

-VR
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:00
    @very-rusty said
    That is a sticky subject here maybe better suited to the debate thread than the sticky thread game. I find it quite offensive you would use the Trumpster and myself in the same sentence. 😠

-VR
    I was simply trying to stick with my MO in this thread, that being using some form of the word stick in my responses. Get over it. 😲
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:09
    @great-big-stees said
    I was simply trying to stick with my MO in this thread, that being using some form of the word stick in my responses. Get over it. 😲
    If you two didn't insist on sticking with constant stickiness, you might even make sense one day... 🙂 🙂
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:12
    @torunn said
    If you two didn't insist on sticking with constant stickiness, you might even make sense one day... 🙂 🙂
    Jeeeez. Why do you insists on sticking your nose in our business? 😉 😀
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:12
    @great-big-stees said
    I try but that comparison with the Trumpster may be stuck in my mind forever. You may have done damage that is beyond repair!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:14
    @great-big-stees said
    Wow, now that was so un-GBS like. Stick to your persona!!! 😉

-VR
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:14
    @great-big-stees said
    Would you rather I didn't...? And let you two stick to your own private club? 🙂
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 15:09
    @torunn said
    Are you saying we don't make any sense? I find that a very sticky thing to say and very un-torunn like! 😉

-VR
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 15:30
    @very-rusty said
    Are you saying we don't make any sense? I find that a very sticky thing to say and very un-torunn like! 😉

-VR
    There is a possibility that this thread might die of boredom if we don't show new sides to ourselves.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 15:54
    @torunn said
    There is a possibility that this thread might die of boredom if we don't show new sides to ourselves.
    As long as I'm alive the Sticky Thread Game will not die!!! 😉

-VR
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 11:10
    @torunn said
    Hopefully you'll continue to stick around and help keep this thread safe from extinction.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 11:241 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    Hopefully you'll continue to stick around and help keep this thread safe from extinction.
    You obviously got stuck on torunn and didn't see what I said about the Sticky Thread Game. 😉

What is all this thumbs down and up in the STG? Not what it is for, keep that in the General Forum or Clan Forum, any other forum who ever you are!! 😛

-VR
  15. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 11:32
    It appears that you are stuck with some forum members who do not like your posts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree