Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 19
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
After the company I worked for transferred me, from Montreal to Toronto, I invested in a bicycle as a means of "cheap" transportation. Toronto has streetcars and as everyone knows streetcars run on tracks. I was cycling to work one day and was distracted by a very attractive young lady. Well, as luck would have it, my from tire got stuck in one of those same tracks an ...[text shortened]... helping me get up and I ended up getting a date with her (actually several). Ain't life strange? 🙂
So I will take it this story comes from years ago and not a recent thing. Tough way to get a date, it must have been in the cards. I assume you didn't stick with each other and you both moved on.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
After the company I worked for transferred me, from Montreal to Toronto, I invested in a bicycle as a means of "cheap" transportation. Toronto has streetcars and as everyone knows streetcars run on tracks. I was cycling to work one day and was distracted by a very attractive young lady. Well, as luck would have it, my from tire got stuck in one of those same tracks an ...[text shortened]... helping me get up and I ended up getting a date with her (actually several). Ain't life strange? 🙂
Doesn't this ring a bell... 😏

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
So I will take it this story comes from years ago and not a recent thing. Tough way to get a date, it must have been in the cards. I assume you didn't stick with each other and you both moved on.

-VR
Almost the same thing happened to a friend of mine about a year ago - she didn't get a date but met a nice doctor. 🙂

b

Moves
19 Apr 19

Sticky qualities:

chewing gum
gorilla glue
super glue
saying good night on a first date
certain kinds of bagels, not sure exactly which ones . . . suppose that depends
saying good bye on a break up (almost as sticky as that first date good night)
those white packing pellets that never let you go because of electrostatic charge

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Apr 19

@billyray said
Sticky qualities:

chewing gum
gorilla glue
super glue
saying good night on a first date
certain kinds of bagels, not sure exactly which ones . . . suppose that depends
saying good bye on a break up (almost as sticky as that first date good night)
those white packing pellets that never let you go because of electrostatic charge
Saying good bye on a break up is not as sticky the first date good night.

When breaking up NEVER use the its me not you line, that has been so worn out!!!! 😉

-VR

Moves
20 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Saying good bye on a break up is not as sticky the first date good night.

When breaking up NEVER use the its me not you line, that has been so worn out!!!! 😉

-VR
Whenever I have something that's worn out I stick/iron on a patch.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Whenever I have something that's worn out I stick/iron on a patch.
I throw it out and stick to buying something new! 😉 Or use it for rags especially t-shirts!

-VR

Moves
20 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
I throw it out and stick to buying something new! 😉 Or use it for rags especially t-shirts!

-VR
My wife used to "try" and stick out my sneakers into the garbage after I only had them for about 15 years. Hell, they were just getting comfy. She's dead now. 😲 Just kidding. I saved them and gave her a "warning saying this is the one and only warning. Ya know what she did?...Cut me off. 😢

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
My wife used to "try" and stick out my sneakers into the garbage after I only had them for about 15 years. Hell, they were just getting comfy. She's dead now. 😲 Just kidding. I saved them and gave her a "warning saying this is the one and only warning. Ya know what she did?...Cut me off. 😢
You can never win an argument with a woman. Even if you do, you still lose. I think every man knows that one! 😉 Stick to a happy women makes a happy home. Yes dear rather you agree or not!!!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
You can never win an argument with a woman. Even if you do, you still lose. I think every man knows that one! 😉 Stick to a happy women makes a happy home. Yes dear rather you agree or not!!!

-VR
Are you two experts on women...?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Apr 19
1 edit

@torunn said
I can only speak for myself, not an expert, just been around a long time!!! 😉

I will stick in saying Women are hard to figure out! I think I almost have it though!!

-VR

Moves
20 Apr 19

@torunn said
Not sure sticking in experts is right but I have had a couple of experiences yes.

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
I can only speak for myself, not an expert, just been around a long time!!! 😉

I will stick in saying Women are hard to figure out! I think I almost have it though!!

-VR
Well, about time, one might say... 🙂

Moves
20 Apr 19

@torunn said
EWWWW, sticking in a wee jab there?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Apr 19
2 edits

@torunn said
Well it is mainly the different language that is hard to figure out. "Maybe" means most likely no. "We'll see" means no for sure! We can talk about it later means, there will not be a talk about it later., etc., etc., etc.,..... 😉

Oh yes and Never, Never forget an important occasion, you are reminded of that for years!!!

-VR