Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
I try not to stick in four letter words but yes the snow is still on the ground 4c but feels like 0c... Suppose to be much warmer to morrow.

-VR
Sticky fail . . . snow is a four letter word . . .

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 19

@coquette said
Sticky fail . . . snow is a four letter word . . .
No coquette I said I 'TRY' not to say four letter words, in this case I have to stick with 'snow', which is what happened. Unless of course I called it frozen water but then that would be confused with hail. 😉

-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
No coquette I said I 'TRY' not to say four letter words, in this case I have to stick with 'snow', which is what happened. Unless of course I called it frozen water but then that would be confused with hail. 😉

-VR
I stick to the very best words, even if they happen to have four letters and that's a fact.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Apr 19

@coquette said
I stick to the very best words, even if they happen to have four letters and that's a fact.
Sticking to four letter words that can get you warning might not be a good idea.

Our snow is still on the ground by the way, one wouldn't think it is the 12th of April.

-VR

Moves
13 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Sticking to four letter words that can get you warning might not be a good idea.

Our snow is still on the ground by the way, one wouldn't think it is the 12th of April.

-VR
Sticking with the April theme. Today the 13th is my birthday...true.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Well sticking with the birthday theme, Happy Birthday Have A Great Day!!!

At least it isn't Friday! 😉

-VR

Moves
13 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Well sticking with the birthday theme, Happy Birthday Have A Great Day!!!

At least it isn't Friday! 😉

-VR
Thanks. I stuck last year's calendar in the garbage but I think my last birthday was a Friday 13th, but then I'm not superstitious.

Gothenburg

Moves
13 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Sorry to have missed that - Happy Birthday! 🙂

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
13 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Happy Birthday!

Sticky, as obligated to stick in

Moves
14 Apr 19

@coquette said
Happy Birthday!

Sticky, as obligated to stick in
Thanks to all who wished me Happy Birthday but I will not stick in which one it is....OK it's #73. There...you happy now? Jeez.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Thanks to all who wished me Happy Birthday but I will not stick in which one it is....OK it's #73. There...you happy now? Jeez.
Age seems to be a sticky topic with Andy, you don't seem to have a problem wit it at all. So long as one is feeling healthy that is all that matters. Still getting out traveling meeting people, means you are still having a happy life. 😉

-VR

Moves
15 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Age seems to be a sticky topic with Andy, you don't seem to have a problem wit it at all. So long as one is feeling healthy that is all that matters. Still getting out traveling meeting people, means you are still having a happy life. 😉

-VR
Let me stick, in one of life's truisms, "Happy wife, happy life".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Let me stick, in one of life's truisms, "Happy wife, happy life".
That sticky phrase is so true!! Well we have had a lot of rain and our snow is pretty much gone, just small traces of it where the banks were piled up. Spring is finally here, just hope I didn't jinx it by saying that!! 😉

-VR

Moves
15 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
That sticky phrase is so true!! Well we have had a lot of rain and our snow is pretty much gone, just small traces of it where the banks were piled up. Spring is finally here, just hope I didn't jinx it by saying that!! 😉

-VR
Well by sticking in that bit about spring being here you've jinxed us, because as I look out our front window I am seeing snow, now not a lot, but some.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Apr 19

@great-big-stees said
Well by sticking in that bit about spring being here you've jinxed us, because as I look out our front window I am seeing snow, now not a lot, but some.
Sticking to the weather theme, I was more concerned about the maritimes....LOL... 😉

-VR