1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 16:45
    @torunn said
    Sort of, yes... 🙂 Old tradition in Scandinavia, originally with rites and things.
    LOL...Sometimes I stick a comment in and it is actually close to being correct. I was just kidding around. 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    02 May '19 06:27
    sure cause the number of posts is making loading this thread on my puter as slow as molasses

😠
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    02 May '19 07:25
    @gareth-cobb said
    sure cause the number of posts is making loading this thread on my puter as slow as molasses

😠
    There are more posts in Last Word Sentence thread but it works better.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 09:581 edit
    @torunn said
    There are more posts in Last Word Sentence thread but it works better.
    I can stick with you on that statement!

Although the STG had been around years longer!

-VR
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 May '19 10:10
    @very-rusty said
    Although the STG had been around years longer!
    As has malaria.

😲
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 10:481 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    As has malaria.

😲
    Talking about malaria, you've STUCK around almost as long!!! 😛

You participate even though you don't want to, no control goad!!! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 May '19 16:12
    This STG does stick around on page 1 . . . not at the top of page 1, though
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 16:16
    @billyray said
    This STG does stick around on page 1 . . . not at the top of page 1, though
    Well it has its sticky ups and downs for sure! 😉

-VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 May '19 13:10
    @very-rusty said
    Well it has its sticky ups and downs for sure! 😉

-VR
    Speaking of sticking around, in spite of the prognosticators saying we should expect sunshine the darn rain is doing what we golfers wish it wouldn't...sticking it to those same "scientists".
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 May '19 15:04
    @great-big-stees said
    Speaking of sticking around, in spite of the prognosticators saying we should expect sunshine the darn rain is doing what we golfers wish it wouldn't...sticking it to those same "scientists".
    Are you still sticking with the same golf clubs? They been around longer than everyone on this site!!! 😉

-VR
  11. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 May '19 17:04
    @great-big-stees said
    About a month ago, I left my flat stick on the 15th green. I was lucky and retrieved it right away. Then during The Masters...I was in a hurry to get home and left my lob wedge near some trap.

Moral of the story: Clear the sticky from brain before losing sticks for game.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 May '19 11:581 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    About a month ago, I left my flat stick on the 15th green. I was lucky and retrieved it right away. Then during The Masters...I was in a hurry to get home and left my lob wedge near some trap.

Moral of the story: Clear the sticky from brain before losing sticks for game.
    I see you have learned a lesson, well appear to have. Maybe, like when I was a small child, I had mittens that were attached to one and other, threaded/stuck through my snowsuit so as not to get lost. You might want to think about attaching your clubs via a thin wire to you golf bag. Hey just a thought. I may see about getting a patent on the idea. Especially for we "older" players. 🤔
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 May '19 12:29
    @great-big-stees said
    I see you have learned a lesson, well appear to have. Maybe, like when I was a small child, I had mittens that were attached to one and other, threaded/stuck through my snowsuit so as not to get lost. You might want to think about attaching your clubs via a thin wire to you golf bag. Hey just a thought. I may see about getting a patent on the idea. Especially for we "older" players. 🤔
    You should stick to your idea of getting that patent before someone else steals your idea. 😉

-VR
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 May '19 12:19
    @very-rusty said
    You should stick to your idea of getting that patent before someone else steals your idea. 😉

-VR
    When I have an idea, and due to my advancing age, they don't stick around for long. What were we talking about? 🤔
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 May '19 12:45
    @great-big-stees said
    When I have an idea, and due to my advancing age, they don't stick around for long. What were we talking about? 🤔
    Just stick your glasses on and look a couple posts up and it will all become clear to you. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree