Self-Actualization

Self-Actualization

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Feb 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Alas, too close.

F

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
That's not what the thread is about. It was very much in the context of Maslow, not the very worthy efforts of a disadvantaged community improving their own lives.
The thread is about "Self-Actualization". You didn't even know what the term meant on page 1. Now you're telling me we have to talk about Maslow? You're trying a wee bit too hard to be contrary. 😀

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
The thread is about "Self-Actualization". You didn't even know what the term meant on page 1. Now you're telling me we have to talk about Maslow? You're trying a wee bit too hard to be contrary. 😀
Gosh, you're not on form today, are you?

That wasn't what I said and you know it. You are so very predictable and tedious.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
20 Feb 16

F

Moves
20 Feb 16

Gosh, you're not on form today, are you?

That wasn't what I said and you know it. You are so very predictable and tedious.
There are people self-actualizing here who don't need to know who Maslow was or what he thought. The reason I have explained this to you is because you didn't seem to know what self-actualization meant.

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
There are people self-actualizing here who don't need to know who Maslow was or what he thought. The reason I have explained this to you is because you didn't seem to know what self-actualization meant.
Keep trying!

If you were as intelligent as you claim to be you wouldn't be on here every hour of every day, as Ghost Hunter has so perceptively observed, and you wouldn't be puyying so
Much effort into trying to put me and some others down.

You're a fraud. You've been rumbled! Get over it!

😀

Moves
20 Feb 16

😵

Moves
20 Feb 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Life is meant to be participated in, not watching.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Feb 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Seitse
Seriously, I found contentment the day I realized one should not expect absolutely
nothing from life.

I do what I can and keep on moving without looking back. If good stuff happens, I
enjoy it. If bad stuff happens then I am never disappointed.

There is no purpose to life, to be honest.
"There is no purpose to life, to be honest."

You, Sir, have just spoken your own perception of human life for which your mother's womb provided the viable fetus to which God Himself imparted soul life to biological life the moment you inhaled your first breath. No, my Almost Friend, you are not being "honest" at all .Rather, you are the victim of self deception, self justification, self absorption and self induced misery as the consequences of making a series of multiple sets of wrong decisions from an abject position of weakness during your adult life. In doing so you may have also violated your family's near and longer term best interests; and possibly have caused irreparable damage to their nervous systems and psyches. This OP evidences subliminal suicidal tendencies fueled by the high grade octane of guilt on a trip to nowhere you or any other member of the human race would ever wish to go. You, Sir, are far more to be pitied than scorned. Kind Regards, Bob

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Life is meant to be participated in, not watching.
Amen ["We / I agree" in the Koine Greek of the New Testament]

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]"There is no purpose to life, to be honest."

You, Sir, have just spoken your own perception of human life for which your mother's womb provided the viable fetus to which God Himself imparted soul life to biological life the moment you inhaled your first breath. No, my Almost Friend, ...[text shortened]... race would ever wish to go. You, Sir, are far more to be pitied than scorned. Kind Regards, Bob[/b]
Eh ?

Read a book!

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
You, Sir, have just spoken your own perception of human life for which your mother's womb provided the viable fetus to which God Himself imparted soul life to biological life the moment you inhaled your first breath. No, my Almost Friend, you are not being "honest" at all .Rather, you are the victim of self deception, self justification, self absorption ...[text shortened]... race would ever wish to go. You, Sir, are far more to be pitied than scorned. Kind Regards, Bob
Seitse takes life as it comes.

"If good stuff happens, I enjoy it," says he. "If bad stuff happens then I am never disappointed."

Where is the self-deception?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Feb 16

Ignore the troll, guys. He's on his way out anyway.

Moves
20 Feb 16

Keep trying!

If you were as intelligent as you claim to be you wouldn't be on here every hour of every day, as Ghost Hunter has so perceptively observed, and you wouldn't be puyying so
Much effort into trying to put me and some others down.

You're a fraud. You've been rumbled! Get over it!

😀
And you are here to observe him being here every hour. What does that make you?

Moves
20 Feb 16

Ignore the troll, guys. He's on his way out anyway.
The troll is losing the little bit of wits he had very fast, isn't he?