Scenes from films that have strongly aroused

Scenes from films that have strongly aroused

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 Nov 15

Moves
18 Nov 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Available in US from Netflix, as a DVD and streaming. Edit: Also purchasable from Amazon et al.

Moves
18 Nov 15

I couldn't view the French boy and dad clip...the other worked fine. I will be sure to watch soon...looks like my kind of movie!

Moves
19 Nov 15

"Braveheart" - William Wallace thinking of his wife during the torture scene. Should have kept my eyes closed...

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
19 Nov 15

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

I think Band Of Brothers was a kind of apology/compensation for Saving Private Ryan offered by its creators. 🙂

Moves
19 Nov 15

I have not been able to get through "Saving Pvt Ryan" or "Band of Brothers."
My emotions get the best of me...

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I have not been able to get through "Saving Pvt Ryan" or "Band of Brothers."
My emotions get the best of me...
The breathtaking technical brilliance of Saving Private Ryan ~ along with some well observed and portrayed moments ~ almost disguised the fact that it was pretty much a 1950's style Hollywood movie and little more. Band of Brothers was a much better study of war, for my money. Try the Thin Red Line. Hollywood would never have dreamed of making such a piece of cinematic art as that in the 1950s.

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
The breathtaking technical brilliance of Saving Private Ryan ~ along with some well observed and portrayed moments ~ almost disguised the fact that it was pretty much a 1950's style Hollywood movie and little more. Band of Brothers was a much better study of war, for my money. Try the Thin Red Line. Hollywood would never have dreamed of making such a piece of cinematic art as that in the 1950s.
The humanity of Letters from Iwo Jima is outstanding, an truly amazing film.

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Added it to my list 🙂

Moves
19 Nov 15

There is a movie called "Not Without My Daughter" that came out in 1991, starring Sally Field. It has several scenes that just grabbed me, really terrifying...especially if you are a mom. To see women/children so oppressed...and to feel Sally Field's panic and sense of isolation. Made my blood run cold....
I just watched the trailer since it has been many years since I've seen it. Even the trailer made me anxious! 🙁

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The humanity of Letters from Iwo Jima is outstanding, an truly amazing film.
Directly by Clint Eastwood! Hmmm, wonder how I missed it....
He almost always puts out exceptional movies.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Nov 15

"Crown For Christmas (Premieres Friday, November 27th)

Watched this heartwarming Hallmark Channel Movie this evening and would recommend it highly.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
28 Nov 15

Life is Beautiful (1997)

Practically every scene.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Nov 15

The last scene in "Body Heat" (1981), when you realize exactly what lengths Kathleen Turner's character went to in order to completely screw over William Hurt's character, and to get away scot-free.