Red hot chili chicken

Red hot chili chicken

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
87d
1 edit

F

Moves
87d

@congruent said
Can someone call the ambulaps please? Super tasty but also super hot. Mouth is on fire.
The hottest chili sauce in the world, or so they say...

...with spice measuring in at 2.693 million Scoville units, Pepper X is the hottest chili in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. As of September 2023, Pepper X broke the record previously held by Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper Pepper, which had topped out at 2.2 million Scoville units. ~ heatonist.com

Count yourself lucky, @congruent

c

Moves
87d

@suzianne said
This is just chicken abuse, man.

Just like those damned "hot wings". Don't rub your eye after eating those, you'll regret it instantly.
As strange as it sounds, even after mouth on fire, wanted more.
🔥
See that redhotpawn in the corner, imagine that was red-hot chili chicken

F

Moves
87d

@congruent said
As strange as it sounds, even after mouth on fire, wanted more.
While chili peppers contain no addictive properties, the experience of heat and pain triggers a release of pleasant endorphins. This experience is similar to a runner’s high or roller coaster rides that adrenaline junkies crave. So, you might say that capsaicin makes people feel “alive”. ~ www.wasserstrom.com

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
87d

@fmf said
The hottest chili sauce in the world, or so they say...

...with spice measuring in at 2.693 million Scoville units, Pepper X is the hottest chili in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. As of September 2023, Pepper X broke the record previously held by Smokin' Ed's Carolina Reaper Pepper, which had topped out at 2.2 million Scoville units. ~ heatonist.com

Count yourself lucky, @congruent
Pepper X is used in pepper spray to deter predators. Carolina Reaper is dang bad. Loads of folks on Youtube visiting the emergency room having consumed it.

F

Moves
87d

@the-gravedigger said
Pepper X is used in pepper spray to deter predators. Carolina Reaper is dang bad. Loads of folks on Youtube visiting the emergency room having consumed it.
The NHS should seek redress.

F

Moves
87d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
All this is true.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
87d

@fmf said
While chili peppers contain no addictive properties, the experience of heat and pain triggers a release of pleasant endorphins. This experience is similar to a runner’s high or roller coaster rides that adrenaline junkies crave. So, you might say that capsaicin makes people feel “alive”. ~ www.wasserstrom.com
Chocolate containing 85% cocoa solids does it for me. It’s also contains iron, a 28g serving providing 2.3 milligrams of iron ; about 13% of the recommended daily requirement. I scoffed 100g of a low sugar brand this weekend 😋

c

Moves
87d

@drewnogal said
Chocolate containing 85% cocoa solids does it for me. It’s also contains iron, a 28g serving providing 2.3 milligrams of iron ; about 13% of the recommended daily requirement. I scoffed 100g of a low sugar brand this weekend 😋
I see what you did there. Next weekend

- red hot chili chicken
- chocolate containing 85% cocoa solids

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
87d

@congruent said
Can someone call the ambulaps please? Super tasty but also super hot. Mouth is on fire.
Give your boyfriend a blowjob

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
87d

@the-gravedigger said
We got one down here called Scorpion. Its just behind the Reaper on the Scoville scale.. Thats the one I eat. Good stuff.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
87d

@fmf said
Also good for your heart.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
87d

@drewnogal said
I love dark chocolate, but anything over 60 or 65% cacao is just too much for me and not as sweet. Seems almost like scarfing down baking chocolate.

c

Moves
87d

Oh dear, how long was it going to take for a certain member to come and spoil it for everyone 🙁

Let us enjoy our chili chicken in peace.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
87d

@congruent said
I have been a daily pepper eater for 60 years. You lack pepper eating skills. If you are going to eat a very spicy dish and you can plan properly then here is what you do
- take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar before and after the meal.
- eat lots of fiber with the meal, vegetables, [like water cress] beans etc
- dont drink anything. Liquids dilute the somach acid which digests with the food quickly.

If your mouth is on fire, softdrinks or milk is useless. Hold your mouth open over the sink and allow the saliva to drain out. That burns like hell but in 2 minutes the heat dissipates.

Youre welcome.