PMs from Grampy Bobby

PMs from Grampy Bobby

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I, for one, would give you the gears unrelentingly if you publicly requested that I not PM you. You being too stupid to use the ignore function is not GB's fault.
Why should I have to use "the ignore function" if I have already asked him politely not to PM me?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 12
2 edits

I, for one, would give you the gears unrelentingly if you publicly requested that I not PM you. You being too stupid to use the ignore function is not GB's fault.
Finally!!! Some words of wisdom from you.

I'll even give you thumbs up for that!

That makes 2 and the year isn't out yet. 😛 😉

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Why should I have to use "the ignore function" if I have already asked him politely not to PM me?
Because he doesn't have to work with you on Monday, sleep with you tonight or basically have any other contact with you other than the interwebz where he can do whatever the hell he wants.

F

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by Trev33
Because he doesn't have to work with you on Monday, sleep with you tonight or basically have any other contact with you other than the interwebz where he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Which brings us back to the point of this thread. Are there other people here for whom him doing "whatever the hell he wants" entails him ignoring simple requests to stop sending PMs?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Which brings us back to the point of this thread. Are there other people here for whom him doing "whatever the hell he wants" entails him ignoring simple requests to stop sending PMs?
To take the words of HOH!

F

Moves
28 Dec 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Very Rusty
To take the words of HOH!

OK, so a simple request to stop sending PMs would not work with you or Hand of Hectate. I see. There seem to be a fair few who would use the ignore function as Grampy Bobby suggested I do with him. But starting this thread seems to have had done the trick.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
28 Dec 12

Finally!!! Some words of wisdom from you.

I'll even give you thumbs up for that!

That makes 2 and the year isn't out yet. 😛 😉
I'm going to PM you a link to a picture of my nutsack.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Because he lives for the drama he creates. You're just fueling it unecessarily. He is the only person I have on ignore.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
OK, so a simple request to stop sending PMs would not work with you or Hand of Hectate. I see. There seem to be a fair few who would use the ignore function as Grampy Bobby suggested I do with him. But starting this thread seems to have had the same effect on him.
READ CAREFULLY:

THEN THINK ABOUT IT!

I, for one, would give you the gears unrelentingly if you publicly requested that I not PM you.

Why? It is the public whining about it!

PM'S are Private Messages! The keyword here is "PRIVATE"!!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 12
1 edit

I'm going to PM you a link to a picture of my nutsack.
Thanks, I could use a good laugh! 😛

Does your wife know about your bi side, shall we say? 😛 😉 😉

You sure you don't want to give me your snail mail addy so I can send her a sympathy card?

F

Moves
28 Dec 12

READ CAREFULLY:

THEN THINK ABOUT IT!

I, for one, would give you the gears unrelentingly if you publicly requested that I not PM you.

Why? It is the public whining about it!

PM'S are Private Messages! The keyword here is "PRIVATE"!!!
This thread's OP asks whether any other posters have had the same problem. This question is not "private".

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
28 Dec 12

Thanks, I could use a good laugh! 😛

Does your wife know about your bi side, shall we say? 😛 😉 😉

You sure you don't want to give me your snail mail addy so I can send her a sympathy card?
Why is it you think I have a problem/phobia with homosexuality. Homosexuals don't threaten me. Based upon the frequency with which you refer to homosexual acts one would think thou doest protest too much.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
This thread's OP asks whether any other posters have had the same problem. This question is not "private".
You're discussing something private, but you just don't seem to get it!

I'll try again, You are telling the public that you asked a certain party in a Private Message not to P.M. you. Why?

What is wrong with just doing the ignore thing?

Even HOH was smart enough to do that!!!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
28 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Yes sir, but the matter is private. Airing out such a grievence in a public arena is akin to attention whoring. What difference does it make if others here had a similar experience in private. This is an attempt to publicly shame Bob. If that's the case I think you'll need to bring out the heavy artillery.
Just sayin

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 12
1 edit

Why is it you think I have a problem/phobia with homosexuality. Homosexuals don't threaten me. Based upon the frequency with which you refer to homosexual acts one would think thou doest protest too much.
That is all you talk about is Homosexuality, showing other men your private parts, OH and lets not forget your reach arounds that you can only have the courage to do on a chess site forum. 😛 😉 😉

Again does you wife know about your bi side?

Or is it you live in a fantasy land?