PMs from Grampy Bobby

PMs from Grampy Bobby

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by apathist

I skipped over that. Bobby you have some skills but stfu.
Hi. What is "stfu"? Would it taste something like Tofu?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Hi. What is "stfu"? Would it taste something like Tofu?
Oh, indubitably.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg

He just quoted the FAQ - he doesn't need any skills to do that[hidden]other than Help -> FAQ, <b>Ctrl-F</b>, "formula", <b>Ctrl-C</b>, Forums -> General -> {PMs from Grampy Bobby}[last] -> {Reply & Quote},<b>Ctrl-V</b>, {type some of own gibberish}, Post[/hidden]
Ag to the rescue. Say, did you ever find joy in simple things

as a child or fleeting whimsey in playful banter as a man?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

Oh, indubitably.
Hey, Hand, that's somewhere in Saudi Arabia, methinks.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 13

Course not. That would feed the poster species that grossly engorges itself upon every scrap of praise and morsel of applause it can find in the empty lunch pails of its beholden peers. Unfortunate attack dogs, sock puppets and lurking shadows (with ten ingrown thumbs) would be fed back in halfway houses where they belong. An equation for the objective ...[text shortened]... ndex (PI) would account for at least as many Human Ego and ID Variables as their Chess Ratings.
You're absolutely right, Bobby. It's outrageous the way those attack dogs and cowardly sock puppets suck up all the applause. And then
they have the unmitigated cheek to slink in and piss in your personal soup when you aren't looking. They should all be horsewhipped!

Thumbs down to the lot of them! 😠

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy

You're absolutely right, Bobby. It's outrageous the way those attack dogs and cowardly sock puppets suck up all the applause. And then
they have the unmitigated cheek to slink in and piss in your personal soup when you aren't looking. They should all be horsewhipped!

Thumbs down to the lot of them! 😠
Not a matter of who pees in whose soup. Neither is punishment in view. You're ratcheting my playful reply to VR's mock

serious suggestion of encouraging a popularity contest way out of context. Please calibrate before using it next time.

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
02 Jan 13

did you ever find joy in simple things as a child or fleeting whimsey in playful banter as a man?
Any grown man offering "playful banter" needs to get out of his teenage mental state.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Jan 13

Kewpie, don't you have pets? Are you out of touch with your inner banter?

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 13

Not a matter of who pees in whose soup. Neither is punishment in view. You're ratcheting my playful reply to VR's mock

serious suggestion of encouraging a popularity contest way out of context. Please calibrate before using it next time.
Calibrate this.

We've seen that "playful reply" many times before, usually with more than a tinge of paranoia and self-deception.

You're blinded by your own inflated ego.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Kewpie

Any grown man offering "playful banter" needs to get out of his teenage mental state.
One Lady disagrees:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/eq7_playful_communication.htm

(strongly but with refreshing insight and poise).
-

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy

Calibrate this.

We've seen that "playful reply" many times before, usually with more than a tinge of paranoia and self-deception.

You're blinded by your own inflated ego.
Incipient blindness stills ranks high on the list of occupational hazards of being alive.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 13

Be nice, apathist. Make the effort to be kind. (sol)
(sol = smiling out loud)

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
02 Jan 13

I have no problem with banter, but "playful" between adults in a public non-personal context is pathetic. Sorry. Adult-type insults if you please.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 13

Incipient blindness stills ranks high on the list of occupational hazards of being alive.
Perhaps. Where does your inflated self-image rank?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
I have no problem with banter, but "playful" between adults in a public non-personal context is pathetic. Sorry. Adult-type insults if you please.
Oh. Something bad happened. i am sorry