Pinocchio Game

Pinocchio Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Oct 13
4 edits

Pinocchio Game

The Washington Post Fact Checker News gives political deceptions, falsehoods and outright lies a rating of one to four Pinocchios. Let's do the same on RHP's General Forum. First poster tells a little white lie or a medium pastel lie or an unbelievable bald faced lie or a liar, liar pants on fire black as midnight whopper of a lie. Next poster rates the lie as deserving of * One Pinocchio or ** Two Pinocchios or *** Three Pinocchios or **** Four Pinocchios based on criteria he/she would apply at work or home and tells a new one. I'll total Pinocchios by poster each page. Your turn. lol

Santiago

Moves
31 Oct 13

Fat men can't draw apples.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
31 Oct 13
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
2 Pinocchios.

I am 14 years old.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Oct 13
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
2 Pinocchios.

I am 14 years old.
1 Pinocchio. (lol)

Boston Lad will be getting married to an RHP Lady in a Candle Light Ring Ceremony on Christmas Eve with Russ officiating.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
1 Pinocchio. (lol)

Boston Lad will be getting married to an RHP Lady in a Candle Light Ring Ceremony on Christmas Eve with Russ officiating.
1 Pinocchio.

I don't know why but I believe it, except for the part where Russ will be officiating.
where will you two kids be honeymooning?

I am incredibly naive

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Nov 13
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
1 Pinocchio.

I don't know why but I believe it, except for the part where Russ will be officiating. [hidden]where will you two kids be honeymooning?[/hidden]

I am incredibly naive
** 2 Pinocchios

GBS once campaigned for the Office of Canadian Prime Minister.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
02 Nov 13

** 2 Pinocchios

GBS once campaigned for the Office of Canadian Prime Minister.
*** Pinocchios (I'm not that naive... but it is possible)

I told a top executive (who works for a well known company) about a conversation I had my wife, and something I said to him became a slogan many people in the world today are familiar with.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 13

I told a top executive (who works for a well known company) about a conversation I had my wife, and something I said to him became a slogan many people in the world today are familiar with.
Very interesting. I'd like to hear the slogan.

N

Moves
02 Nov 13

** Pinochhios

My great-great-grandmother's brain is on display in a glass jar in the Royal College of Surgeons Hunterian Museum, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Nov 13

Oops, I goofed. I thought GB was saying he once campaigned for PM of Canada. He was talking about GBS, so I'm changing my vote to:

* one pinocchio (I think it might be true, but I'm reserving my Zero pinocchio's for when I'm fairly sure something is true)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
** Pinochhios

My great-great-grandmother's brain is on display in a glass jar in the Royal College of Surgeons Hunterian Museum, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London.
** Two Pinocchios.

"In order shorten the work week, Hump Day will be celebrated on Tuesdays effective January, 2014." (undisclosed source)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 Nov 13

** Two Pinocchios.

"In order shorten the work week, Hump Day will be celebrated on Tuesdays effective January, 2014." (undisclosed source)
*** three Pinocchios

German was about to become the official language in a US state

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Nov 13

Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
** Pinochhios

My cat (Whiskers) is dying of curiosity, and doesn't have much longer to live. So I'm asking on her behalf if your great great grandmothers brain really is on display in a glass jar.

Whiskers thinks it's true, and she's usually right about these things, so please, for the sake of saving my precious little Whiskers, please tell me, I mean, let us know if your story is actually a truth hiding in plain sight as a whopper.

What's that, Whiskers? Oh... Whiskers doesn't call it a whopper, she calls it a fish story. Oh, my little Whiskers just loves fish stories, but she thinks your story is true. Please let me, us... please let her know if it's true or not, so my little Whiskers can find the strength and the will to live again. :'(

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Nov 13

My cat (Whiskers) is dying of curiosity, and doesn't have much longer to live. So I'm asking on her behalf if your great great grandmothers brain really is on display in a glass jar.

Whiskers thinks it's true, and she's usually right about these things, so please, for the sake of saving my precious little Whiskers, please tell me, I mean, let us know i ...[text shortened]... if it's true or not, so my little Whiskers can find the strength and the will to live again. :'(
lmao! Nice.