Pets

Pets

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
39d

@divegeester said
Do you know what moon, the demise of this cute little dog has actually quite upset me. Bloody pets, especially dogs, they are the best part of us in some ways.
They teach us about unconditional love.

Unfortunately, some people just can't learn.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
39d

@suzianne said

I see everyone as a breed of dog Pondy is obviously a german shepherd/doberman cross, Drew a Polish greyhound/Corgi cross,Gravedigger a Mutt crossbreed mongrell,Torrun A Beautiful Valhund Stees is a Labrador Retriever(for the golf balls) Suzie A catahoula leopard dog/coonhound cross...not to be messed with,Rusty St Johns water hound (Tea Totall),The Duke is obviously a St Bernard ...stout and loyal Last but not least Dive... Defo a Shih Tzu (not sure about the spelling).Oh and me Obviously A Dachshund (german Translation please.

Moves
39d

@david-burton said
I see everyone as a breed of dog Pondy is obviously a german shepherd/doberman cross, Drew a Polish greyhound/Corgi cross,Gravedigger a Mutt crossbreed mongrell,Torrun A Beautiful Valhund Stees is a Labrador Retriever(for the golf balls) Suzie A catahoula leopard dog/coonhound cross...not to be messed with,Rusty St Johns water hound (Tea Totall),The Duke is obviously a S ...[text shortened]... a Shih Tzu (not sure about the spelling).Oh and me Obviously A Dachshund (german Translation please.
Well neither of our dogs is a retriever and not because I am able to avoid all water hazards on the course. One is a rather “large” Mastiff/German Shepherd mix, the other a slightly smaller…well not really sure of the mix to be honest, maybe a golden retriever/German Shepherd, who is not a fan of anything even remotely “wet”.πŸ€”πŸ˜²

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
39d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Well neither of our dogs is a retriever and not because I am able to avoid all water hazards on the course. One is a rather “large” Mastiff/German Shepherd mix, the other a slightly smaller…well not really sure of the mix to be honest, maybe a golden retriever/German Shepherd, who is not a fan of anything even remotely “wet”.πŸ€”πŸ˜²
all my dogs loved water we have a large lake in the centre of the estate and a ten mile drive to the beach.Our meg a border terrier is in the lake so often the ducks and swans dont even bother when she gets in.

Moves
39d

@david-burton said
all my dogs loved water we have a large lake in the centre of the estate and a ten mile drive to the beach.Our meg a border terrier is in the lake so often the ducks and swans dont even bother when she gets in.
We have a pool and Beau, the large one does, on occasion like to take a dip not so Bella. We also live close to two of the Great Lakes, Erie and Huron and take them to nearby beaches and like the pool one partakes, the other not.πŸ€”πŸ˜

Gothenburg

Moves
39d

@suzianne said

Cats are emotional and intuitive, and wonderful to people who treat them well and let them live their lives in peace - they sleep a lot (my daughter says sleep 20 hours, rest 4 hours), eat what they prefer, neglect other food, come and go as they please. πŸ™‚

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
39d
1 edit

@torunn said
Cats are emotional and intuitive, and wonderful to people who treat them well and let them live their lives in peace - they sleep a lot (my daughter says sleep 20 hours, rest 4 hours), eat what they prefer, neglect other food, come and go as they please. πŸ™‚
I’m sorry but they’re a damn nuisance around here and are not welcome in my garden or my allotment. They kill anything that moves and crap in my vegetable beds.

They’re best suited to farms and yards to control the mice and rats, otherewise best kept in peoples apartments with a litter tray.

Moves
39d

@drewnogal said
I’m sorry but they’re a damn nuisance around here and are not welcome in my garden or my allotment. They kill anything that moves and crap in my vegetable beds.

They’re best suited to farms and yards to control the mice and rats, otherewise best kept in peoples apartments with a litter tray.
Whoa. Someone get up on the wrong side of the bed.😲

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
39d

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
39d

@great-big-stees said
Whoa. Someone get up on the wrong side of the bed.😲
Not at all, when you work hard growing veg there’s nothing more infuriating than having to clean up someone else’s cat poop. It’s disgusting!

Über-Nerd

Moves
39d

@david-burton said
I see everyone as a breed of dog Pondy is obviously a german shepherd/doberman cross, Drew a Polish greyhound/Corgi cross,Gravedigger a Mutt crossbreed mongrell,Torrun A Beautiful Valhund Stees is a Labrador Retriever(for the golf balls) Suzie A catahoula leopard dog/coonhound cross...not to be messed with,Rusty St Johns water hound (Tea Totall),The Duke is obviously a S ...[text shortened]... a Shih Tzu (not sure about the spelling).Oh and me Obviously A Dachshund (german Translation please.
Dachshund: Weasel hunter.

Moves
39d

@drewnogal said
Not at all, when you work hard growing veg there’s nothing more infuriating than having to clean up someone else’s cat poop. It’s disgusting!
Think of it as “free” fertilizer.πŸ€”

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
39d

@drewnogal said
Wise man say, 'be glad your neighbour don't have elephant.'

Moves
39d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Wise man say, 'be glad your neighbour don't have elephant.'
But if the neighbor does, then get some African Dung Beatles to clear the garden.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
39d

@drewnogal said
cat pee really stinks too