People who love to argue

People who love to argue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

Ever notice that many threads seems to end up with hundreds of posts by the same 5-6 people who love arguing, especially with one another? πŸ˜›

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Ever notice that many threads seems to end up with hundreds of posts by the same 5-6 people who love arguing, especially with one another? πŸ˜›
no, i haven't, and why do you say such inflammatory stuff???
go make me a sandwich...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Oct 15

Yes. Whatever happened to objective focus and constructive discussions? Timely thread. Thanks.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Yes. Whatever happened to objective focus and constructive discussions? Timely thread. Thanks.
If you don't like the "argument spotlight" then I suggest you stop starting threads such as "Internet Trolls" which everyone here, including you, knows is you having a pop at a few people you don't like because they are unimpressed with you and your over-weening forum pomposity

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
If you don't like the "argument spotlight" then I suggest you stop starting threads such as "Internet Trolls" which everyone here, including you, knows is you having a pop at a few people you don't like because they are unimpressed with you and your over-weening forum pomposity
"If you don't like the "argument spotlight..."

"Forum: General: General discussion. If it's off-topic, or you're not sure where to put it, put it here." ~Russ

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by rookie54
no, i haven't, and why do you say such inflammatory stuff???
go make me a sandwich...
Phlabibit would have said, "samich..." lol

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

"If you don't like the [b]"argument spotlight..."

"Forum: General: General discussion. If it's off-topic, or you're not sure where to put it, put it here." ~Russ[/b]
No one is contesting your right to start that thread, nor the forum you started it in. What I'm contesting and calling you out for, is you starting it with a clear and deliberate purpose, and then playing the innocent eye-blinking "who me?" poster. Some here fall for it, but not this divegeester.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
04 Oct 15

Phlabibit would have said, "samich..." lol
you have a wonderful avatar showing two sweet faces...
butt,
are you aware that if viewed just momentarily, as when scanning a page for comments,
it appears as a large, thong wearing tush???

thought you might like to know...

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
04 Oct 15

Wow. Looks like we’ve got a troll trying to attack people on this site, derail
meaningful dialog and control our conversation. I suggest that this forum
doesn’t give them that power by ignoring their unproductive comments
and continuing our discussion, or even take a moment to create a guideline
for how we want to deal with trolls.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Oct 15

And way, WAY too often, it's the same 2 posters yammering away for 12 pages, completely destroying the original thread.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by Seitse

Wow. Looks like we’ve got a troll trying to attack people on this site, derail
meaningful dialog and control our conversation. I suggest that this forum
doesn’t give them that power by ignoring their unproductive comments
and continuing our discussion, or even take a moment to create a guideline
for how we want to deal with trolls.
Surely you can't be serious. On the forum built by trolls?

Sure, maybe that was "back in the day", but still...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Oct 15

No one is contesting your right to start that thread, nor the forum you started it in. What I'm contesting and calling you out for, is you starting it with a clear and deliberate purpose, and then playing the innocent eye-blinking "who me?" poster. Some here fall for it, but not this divegeester.
I guess it just depends on who's doing that. As "ornery" and "tough as nails" and "taking no nonsense" as you like to portray yourself, you certainly have been fooled by certain people doing the exact same thing. But of course, maybe that's "perfectly okay" when their target is the same as yours.

w

Moves
04 Oct 15

Love to argue? That is absurd. I don't love to argue, I just love to get you to see the truth is all. πŸ˜›

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by Suzianne

Sure, maybe that was "back in the day", but still...
Oh just a copy paste. A flower from Bob's garden πŸ™‚

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Did you ever bully people off this site 'back in the day'? Did you ever participate in bullying any women off this site? Why do you have the word "Jalapeño" under your screen name?