Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Phil Boast's name was changed to Bill Foast so we could squeeze two stories into the show. I did the same with your name and stories. Where is the "maliciousness" in that?
You changed my name when such a thing had not happened before. You did it at a time when we were not on good terms. You did it without my knowledge or permission. And you still fail to recognize the difference between a pseudonym and a spoonerism and how you failed utterly in your duty as host to respect the contributions given freely to your show and any friendship you think we had.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I fear you have actually begun to believe that false narrative.
If you hadn't had so much trouble 'recognizing the humour' of your friend at that time, i.e. me, you'd have just had approximately your 110th onion broadcast by the show.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You changed my name when such a thing had not happened before.
There were two or three such examples in EACH show up till that point.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
I wonder if he was initially approached by someone to get him to join.
Not to my knowledge. I believe Rusty said he was just curious to see what would happen (or something like that).

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You did it at a time when we were not on good terms.
You were certainly unhappy that I wasn't interested in joining your club. A few days later you asserted that I was one of the worst posters on the website.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You did it without my knowledge or permission. And you still fail to recognize the difference between a pseudonym and a spoonerism and how you failed utterly in your duty as host to respect the contributions given freely to your show and any friendship you think we had.
You just did not get the humour of it and you never contacted me about it. You simply went behind my back to the radio station and pretended that you were somebody from your local government contacting them.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I like friends who recognise humour.
Oh the irony.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
If you hadn't had so much trouble 'recognizing the humour' of your friend at that time, i.e. me, you'd have just had approximately your 110th onion broadcast by the show.
I suspect a genuine friend would have asked in advance to change my name on a radio broadcast, especially at a time when things were not good between us. Why didn't you do that?

You have never answered that question.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
There were two or three such examples in EACH show up till that point.
Nonsense.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I suspect a genuine friend would have asked in advance to change my name on a radio broadcast, especially at a time when things were not good between us. Why didn't you do that?

You have never answered that question.
Hey you’ve jogged my memory… did you carry out your repeated threats to report FMF and myself for a breach of the data protection act?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said

I have denied the club was anti-Rusty. - It was created as a Rusty-free zone. That is not the same thing.
Well it kind of is really isn’t it.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And you still fail to recognize the difference between a pseudonym and a spoonerism and how you failed utterly in your duty as host to respect the contributions given freely to your show and any friendship you think we had.
you still fail to recognize the difference between a pseudonym and a spoonerism

I used spoonerisms of your name and Indonesia Phil's name, in a completely tongue-in-cheek way, to crowbar an extra story by each of you into the 4th and 5th shows. Phil had about three other humorous pseudonyms, I had three or more, Bill had a couple. We still use humorous pseudonyms when we need to now two years later.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
You were certainly unhappy that I wasn't interested in joining your club. A few days later you asserted that I was one of the worst posters on the website.
Completely untrue. We continued in a civil manner for a long while after the Chamber was created.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nonsense.
I am the producer of the show and I "boil" all the onions prior to broadcast. So I know how the shows are made. You still haven't justified the use of the word "maliciousness".

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Hey you’ve jogged my memory… did you carry out your repeated threats to report FMF and myself for a breach of the data protection act?
No.